IGNORED

OUT RUN SERIES REVIEW

gamegalaxy

Nice vid! Compels me to fire up the PS2 version as I bought it a while ago on recommendation, but haven't spent a lot of time with it yet. Same goes for the Amiga version I own (which came with a groovy cassette tape of the soundtrack too). Just haven't spent much time with it at all. Guess my driving game tastes have changed throughout the years as I've kind of put Out Run on the back burner all these years.

Where I played this most was in the 80's with my brother on his Sega Master System. Remember having a lot of fun with it back then. :)

Nice vid! Compels me to fire up the PS2 version as I bought it a while ago on recommendation, but haven't spent a lot of time with it yet.

Totally do it - It's the perfect game to throw on after work - the frame rate is so memorizing it runs at 60 - unfortunately the video I put up had a capped frame rate of 30 fps so it doesn't reflect the smoothness - But I implore you to try it out tonight! -

To drift tap the break and swing your car into the turn -

• Like 1