79 replies to this topic

#76 GraziGamer OFFLINE  

GraziGamer

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:38 PM

:arrow:  I’M BACK!!!  :cool:

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

#77 Special Teams OFFLINE  

Special Teams

Dragonstomper

• 934 posts

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:59 PM

Welcome back!!

#78 neo*fan OFFLINE  

neo*fan

Chopper Commander

• 101 posts

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:00 AM

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

omg I'm so glad you're back !! :rolling:

I've just pm"d you to know the status regarding my 2 sgms, they were ready to ship 6 months ago and no news since then.. Please keep me updated :?

#79 Darrin9999 OFFLINE  

Darrin9999

River Patroller

• 3,174 posts

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:13 AM

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

Grazi are you going to update the website? last update was over 2 yr ago..

#80 GraziGamer OFFLINE  

GraziGamer

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:31 PM

Grazi are you going to update the website? last update was over 2 yr ago..

yep!

It's on the list!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opcode, colecovision, Announcements, website

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users