IGNORED

HDMI N64 *coming soon*

Yurkie

I would like to see pictures, I have been curious about this mod for some time now, it just seems like Im walking back into 1996 to buy one of these from the store for 199, but then again I have heard how well the improvements are on this are there any pictures to show what the board mod would be looking like and what the overall resolution would have an affect on my tv? I would just like some more images, I think I speak for others as well, hopefully your service can come through! Looking forward to this project and much luck!

-Lenny

Yurkie responded to my PM the other day.

I deleted it before I thought about posting the information here.

Seems there is issues getting the actual mod, and he is losing interest in even doing it at this point.

Just figured I'd pass it along. He worded it a bit better than that but that's the short version.

Yurkie responded to my PM the other day.

I deleted it before I thought about posting the information here.

Seems there is issues getting the actual mod, and he is losing interest in even doing it at this point.

Just figured I'd pass it along. He worded it a bit better than that but that's the short version.

Thanks for sharing.. even though its not looking good. I am hoping to see a few people start offering the NES HDMI service soon though.