FS: Fairchild Channel F Collection

Fairchild Collection ChannelF Vintage Game System Videocart

3 replies to this topic

#1 Azimer OFFLINE  

Azimer

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Wed Mar 9, 2016 9:32 AM

Fairchild Channel F Collection Serial #: (319955) Console in excellent condition.

Outer cardboard box has a bit of wear and damage but the unit has been kept in plastic for many years. The paperwork, registration card, and original pamphlet are all in excellent shape.

The collection includes almost every game made for the system... Videocart-1 through Videocart 26. The only three that are missing are 16, 19 and 20. All games have original boxes and original manuals.

I know the values rather well I am just curious if anyone here might want to make a serious offer.

P

Attached Thumbnails

• FairGames.jpg
  • Frares.jpg

Edited by Azimer, Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 AM.

#2 racingthebeam OFFLINE  

racingthebeam

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Mon May 16, 2016 11:55 AM

Hello,

Is the Fairchild Channel F Collection still available?  I would like to make an offer.

Are you located anywhere near New York City or New England?

#3 wingnut4427 OFFLINE  

wingnut4427

Space Invader

• 43 posts

Posted Tue Jun 6, 2017 7:40 PM

Do You still have the collection ? I would like to get individual box scans for by box art videos. Please let me know if you can.

#4 Blazing Lazers OFFLINE  

Blazing Lazers

Stargunner

• 1,593 posts

Posted Tue Jun 6, 2017 7:44 PM

Do You still have the collection ? I would like to get individual box scans for by box art videos. Please let me know if you can.

Here's a better link for you, which has the images of the boxes that you're looking for :)

http://www.fndcollec...oxs_labels.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fairchild, Collection, ChannelF, Vintage, Game, System, Videocart

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users