IGNORED

FS: NIB Japan Jaguar, NIB Jaguar CD, Amiga's, ST/STE, 3do , Duo's + more

goaltoss

How could he pass away four days ago, and then be much better afterwards?

The dad im talking about is my Mom's second husband. My stepdad but I call him dad since he has been apart of my life since I was 8 years old He had to be put on oxygen do to advanced emphysema. This happened first week of April. This is why I didn't open to sale thread back in early Apple like I originally planned and posted.

Those who pm'ed me on that date I updated them on what was going on and that I would reopen at a later date. I though I had updated here as well when I reopened. Sorry for the confusion. But you are free to take it for what its worth obviously.

haha save2600 +1 to that Altered beast pic! Im totally lost now. Is this guy high or just making shit up? Kinda throws a red flag out there...

Yeah, what?

Was going to PM about stuff but if thats not a lie then thats one MAJOR typo

Maybe there was a daughter that needed rescuing? :grin:

attachicon.gifaltered_beast.jpg

How could he pass away four days ago, and then be much better afterwards?

The dad im talking about is my Mom's second husband. My stepdad but I call him dad since he has been apart of my life since I was 8 years old He had to be put on oxygen do to advanced emphysema. This happened first week of April. This is why I didn't open to sale thread back in First week of April like I originally stated in the thread topic.

Those who pm'ed me on/after that date I updated them on what was going on and that I would reopen at a later date. I though I had updated here as well when I reopened. Sorry for the confusion. But you are free to take it for what its worth obviously.

I noticed a trend..

Why everyone is selling their stuff when the child is on the way?

I actually added to my collection after my kid was born. There is nothing to be scared about, (I have more then one kid), yes few month of your life you will not be able to sleep at night, but that will pass.

When they get older, like mine did, they enjoy playing classic games.

My advise is to pack-up none essential games and consoles in boxes and store them in you closet, when the kid is ready, introduce him/her to you collection.

Good luck, and don't worry.

......because kids are EXPENSIVE!!!