Welcome to the NEW Intellivision High Score Competiton aka (HSC)
- Every week a NEW game cycle starts Monday - it is chosen from the Game Poll. Its a two week contest but with a new game starting inbetween on Mondays! Game rounds close on Sunday 12:00AM (Midnight Eastern Time Zone). You have a total of "two weeks" time to submit a valid score for each game. (Any exceptions will be noted)
- To join the club, all you need to do is submit a score. Feel free to jump in at any time! You will be added to rankings,
and to keep an impressive ranking you should play as many games as possible, and of course you can ignore ranking and play for fun.
- Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be accurate. New scores only, only submit scores from
the game round that is currently running at the Intellvision HSC.
- Screenshots of your score are not necessary but are encouraged for higher scores.
(Exceptions to this will be noted, such as special contests etc.)
- The point distribution for high scores is as follows:
UPDATED OCTOBER 2016
1st place = 12 points (first place bonus +2)
2nd place = 9 points
3rd place = 8 points
4th place = 7 points
5th place = 6 points
6th place = 5 points
7th place = 4 points
8th place = 3 points
9th place = 2 points
10th place = 1 points
Points and if any Bonus points will all be counted and added to each players ranking.
- Games can be played on real hardware or via emulators.
- Please do not cheat or abuse bugs/glitches in the games!
- Excessive Point Leeching is not allowed (aka camping forever to nail something instead of advancing in a game to a higher level)
- Suggestions/changes to game play for a specific game, and/or a challenge to a ruling are to be made in a
Private Message to those involved, as to not clutter the competition thread. The thread is for score submissions, etc and not for complaints, etc.
If you have any suggestions on how to make this a more enjoyable time for everyone, you may post any questions or suggestions here in this thread!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Edited by JacobZu7zu7, Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:07 PM.