IGNORED

Atari Mega ST4

Zap!

Got around to cleaning it after work. Took off the top and threw out the old batteries. I then wrapped the battery terminals and soaked it in detergent and bleach, while giving it a good scrubbing and rinse, with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser being the final touch. It's drying now, but I can see it's going to be amazing. Here's a pic of the TOS, numbered C300683 & C300684 (TOS 1.4 I believe). If anything looks updated, please let me know.

That looks like a booster on the CPU, 16mhz something or other? Exxos would know. Might check out GEMBench or SYSINFO once you get up and running.

Edited by Android8675

That looks like a booster on the CPU, 16mhz something or other? Exxos would know. Might check out GEMBench or SYSINFO once you get up and running.

The German keyboard came last night! I am still waiting on the RGB cable, but may be able to use my STE cable (distorted because it's different) to use SYSINFO. Thanks for the tip, good eye!

Sent from my Galaxy Note Edge using Tapatalk