12 members have voted

1. 1. This round will start Monday April 4th

• Failsafe
    • Skateboardin
    • Pole Position II
    • Space Invaders
    • Kung Fu Master

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If Failsafe wins this poll, I exceptionally will post videos directly here, or through Facebook. I'm now allowed to upload here up to UNLIMITED number of files (maximum single file size is now 50 MB). For Failsafe scores equal or lower than 50,000 points, I will submit minimum evidence (picture).

The reason: my recent Failsafe video which I posted on YouTube as part of HighScore.com Contest (Atari 5200 / 7800 Trophy Cracking) has been blocked due to a copyright claim - visual content claimed by UEFA.

Edited by oyamafamily

If Failsafe wins this poll, I exceptionally will post videos directly here, or through Facebook. I'm now allowed to upload here up to UNLIMITED number of files (maximum single file size is now 50 MB). For Failsafe scores equal or lower than 50,000 points, I will submit minimum evidence (picture).

The reason: my recent Failsafe video which I posted on YouTube as part of HighScore.com Contest (Atari 5200 / 7800 Trophy Cracking) has been blocked due to a copyright claim - visual content claimed by UEFA.

You've proven to be posting legit scores at the 7800 HSC. You may or may not post videos with your scores, its fine now honest player :)

I'm sure the videos that have been posted so far have helped people learn to play oyama-style ;)

• Like 4

I agree that Oyama has proven himself honest beyond any doubt. I was looking the place over here, as I may finally be able to start playing again (my 7800 and most of my possessions have been in storage for 15 months now, after we moved our family for a new job). My first thought was "man, why is this guy still required to post proof of anything?" I think it's obvious by now you're just really good. :)

• Like 1

I agree that Oyama has proven himself honest beyond any doubt. I was looking the place over here, as I may finally be able to start playing again (my 7800 and most of my possessions have been in storage for 15 months now, after we moved our family for a new job). My first thought was "man, why is this guy still required to post proof of anything?" I think it's obvious by now you're just really good. :)

Thanks very much for your considerations!

Atarifever, I'm missing you and I'm very glad to see you again here at 7800 High Score Club!

This year I will start playing Atari games on my real system - I won a composite modded Atari 7800 Prosystem Console by being the TOP Atari 5200 / 7800 Worldwide Trophy Cracker from HighScore.com Official Contest, started on January 30th, 2016 and ended on April 3rd, 2016 (151 trophies).

Check out 2 references:

HighScore.com Last Contest: http://www.highscore.com/contest/

Discussions about Last Contest: http://www.highscore.com/discussions/topic/jan-30-2016-new-contests-pc-ios-atari-consoles-top-voters/691

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 2