IGNORED

have a look at my newbaby

gambler172

Ok sorry. If I offended you I apologize.

I really don't remember.

No problem, you was not the only one.

I am typical polish and bad comments motivates me to harder work, but you need to realize that it not works same for every person.

I know few great designers and coders who quit their work after another "bad blood" comment or AA community is for them the last place where they like to show their work.

Same time I want to thank Trebor, Gambler172 and JVas for their help, support and trust.

Without them I would be not able to continue my Atari development.

• Like 3

Look cool, great work! Any idea when it will be available and the cost? Thank you!

Thanks, as I wrote before till end of this month first batch will be assembled & ready to ship

My resources are limited and I can afford only for small batches now (a78-flashcart x10pcs; a78-flashcart+ x10pcs; a78-simpleEPI x10pcs)

For sure I will order next batch, but most of people are waiting for my a78-simpleXM cart - I want to show it public in next two months when flashcarts will be well tested and bug fixed

Developer team members got priority, they need to get it first in row.

Price of a78-simpleXM will be not higher than price of Curts XM module.

Best regards

• Like 1

Maybe it must be the language barrier.. I see a great product you have made.

I thought it was only made for programmers to use.

Quitting for some insults would never make sense.

Sometimes I think internet forums in general people are misunderstood and offended.

All the best.

:)

• Like 2

Hehe, none of these new flash cards, even H2, can't do what mine does. I really need to finish the hardware mod for the extra bang of being able to set breakpoints via software. Just for my own sake.

BREAKPOINTS and DISASSEMBLY with register contents and all RAM intact! :-D

Good work though, I like it. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hehe, none of these new flash cards, even H2, can't do what mine does. I really need to finish the hardware mod for the extra bang of being able to set breakpoints via software. Just for my own sake.

Add suipport for multiple binaries on an SD cart to the MCP and "they will come".

dont forget that you have not used CPU IRQ signal ;) with use of glue logic its realy easy to count tacts & juggle memory - yes, I have a freezer feature too

Edited by tdididit

dont forget that you have not used CPU IRQ signal ;)

I do use it, I was the first to ever use the IRQ signal on the cart connector AFAIC. First time I used it, was to talk to a piggy back Microchip PIC on my VersaBoard. :D I wrote a whole BIOS for the PIC, was able to save/load data from it's EEPROM memory, play music, blink LED's, all kinds of fun stuff.

I have some other ideas, but my health is going to shit and I am burned out on making new stuff, like PMP.

I do need to finish the internal mod for proper external breakpoints though. Software breakpoints (BRK) and disassembly already work.

Keep up the good work! :)

• Like 1

I do use it, I was the first to ever use the IRQ signal on the cart connector AFAIC. First time I used it, was to talk to a piggy back Microchip PIC on my VersaBoard. :D I wrote a whole BIOS for the PIC, was able to save/load data from it's EEPROM memory, play music, blink LED's, all kinds of fun stuff.

I have some other ideas, but my health is going to shit and I am burned out on making new stuff, like PMP.

I do need to finish the internal mod for proper external breakpoints though. Software breakpoints (BRK) and disassembly already work.

Keep up the good work! :)

I know, I seen your video :)

Freezer feature usage will be marginal - most of users will use it only for game cheats.

I like and I will work in memory monitor, but I want to open 7800 platform and make it more user-friendly, BASIC interpreter should help

... and finaly USB keyboard will be usefull ;)

Edited by tdididit
  • Like 1