Anyone seen one of deez?

pac-man arcade/pinball hybrid

4 replies to this topic

#1 nshollingsworth OFFLINE  

nshollingsworth

Star Raider

• 91 posts

Posted Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 PM

Hello everyone, I just stumbled across this on the interweb and I was wondering if any of you have seen one in person.  Is the gameplay any good? (I was thinking that I would like to buy one)

Attached Thumbnails

• babypac.png

#2 racerx ONLINE  

racerx

Stargunner

• 1,123 posts
  • Resident Curmudgeon

Posted Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:36 PM

The Pac portion is much harder than Pacman; you earn your power ups via the pin part of the game and the ghosts are much more aggressive.

Not a cab I'd recommend for a beginning collector as they're pretty temperamental machines. The vidiot boards are particular sources of aggravation.

#3 VectorGamer OFFLINE  

VectorGamer

Go Sleep In the Cold

• 14,553 posts
  • \m/

Posted Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:25 AM

It's a fun game. The problem I have with it is that the video portion of the game is too tough. If you stink it up on the pinball portion of the game where you earn your energizers you're SOL when it comes back to the video portion.

Timeline Arcade in Hanover, PA has one that I play a lot when I visit.

#4 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• 1,544 posts

Posted Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Agreed with the above comments.

The local (now gone) Malibu racetrack/arcade used to have one, and I'd see it at the shore sometimes.  I used to enjoy Baby Pac-Man.

#5 save2600 ONLINE  

save2600

Quadrunner

• 15,102 posts

Posted Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:43 AM

Gave a Baby Pac-Man machine to my brother after I downsized my collection. Really fun game, but as others have mentioned, the video part of it is pretty tough. Not Jr. Pac tough, but up there. Fun in short spurts, but guess it didn't hold my attention for very long. Great quarter muncher BITD!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pac-man, arcade/pinball hybrid

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users