IGNORED

Atari 7800

dodge ramman

If you are looking for homebrews then check out the Pac-Man Collection or beef drop (my favorite) . Its in the store link at the top as well as others. If you are looking to hack the 7800 . well think apple but even harder :rolling: . Serious though there is an s-video mod. There is a sega controller to 7800 adapter.. There is no sd solution yet though and don't ask about the XM. That about sums it up I think. Lots of projects on the horizon. oh there is a sound thing that plugs into the second controller port and some homebrews support it. whats the name ahh can't remember but its in the store .. it also saves high scores. The community here I find to be super helpful

Edited by jrose78
  • Like 2

If you are looking for homebrews then check out the Pac-Man Collection or beef drop (my favorite) . Its in the store link at the top as well as others. If you are looking to hack the 7800 . well think apple but even harder :rolling: . Serious though there is an s-video mod. There is a sega controller to 7800 adapter.. There is no sd solution yet though and don't ask about the XM. That about sums it up I think. Lots of projects on the horizon. oh there is a sound thing that plugs into the second controller port and some homebrews support it. whats the name ahh can't remember but its in the store .. it also saves high scores. The community here I find to be super helpful

Thank you Sir I do have the Pac-man collection on its way, and I also have in my hands sirius and Plutos both great games, I was looking for some of the games that Kevinmos3 has done, I have seen them being played on youtube but cant find copys of them, also would like to find a copy of bently bear quest if I could

Thank you Sir I do have the Pac-man collection on its way, and I also have in my hands sirius and Plutos both great games, I was looking for some of the games that Kevinmos3 has done, I have seen them being played on youtube but cant find copys of them, also would like to find a copy of bently bear quest if I could

I will be making some copies of Bentley Bear Crystal Quest available soon.

..Al

• Like 14

I will be making some copies of Bentley Bear Crystal Quest available soon.

..Al

Don't want to presume you're maintaining a list of any kind, but just_in_case, wanted to make it known that I do not want to miss out on this game! Have a few other AA store purchases to make while I'm at it. :)

• Like 1

No list yet. I only have a limited number of POKEY chips at this time, and this is what is holding me up. I also plan on releasing boxed copies of Super Circus AtariAge at the same time, this way people can get both games. To do this, I may ask people to send in one or more Ballblazer carts, guaranteeing they get a copy of the game(s), as well as a discount on them.

..Al

• Like 6

No list yet. I only have a limited number of POKEY chips at this time, and this is what is holding me up. I also plan on releasing boxed copies of Super Circus AtariAge at the same time, this way people can get both games. To do this, I may ask people to send in one or more Ballblazer carts, guaranteeing they get a copy of the game(s), as well as a discount on them.

..Al

Sounds good sign me up for a copy and let me know what else you may need as I am new here to Atari age but I am willing to help as much as I can. Is there not a POKEY equivalent chip that is now being produced so that we can save as many of the original games as possible?

Sounds good sign me up for a copy and let me know what else you may need as I am new here to Atari age but I am willing to help as much as I can. Is there not a POKEY equivalent chip that is now being produced so that we can save as many of the original games as possible?

Don't worry about POKEYs, there are still a lot available on stocks ;)

..Al

So when do we need to send you carts with pokeys?

..Al

Ohh baby!