IGNORED

New game idea: Inty Miniature Golf

tacrec

Someone make this quick!

I am waiting for David to make the sequel: Par 1 Super Pro Putting. Featuring the screens and sprites for the games that should have been made for the Intellivision!

Seriously, I almost didn't read this, but I actually think that would be a cool game.

I like the idea. The premise sounds great!

Thanks to the very large ROM size that Intellivision carts can have these days, something could be made that is fun and replayable. I can imagine say 9-hole courses, picked from a random set of 45. Each hole could have 2 screens high or wide to show off the platforms scrolling capability and to also let graphics animators do their thing.

This is the best idea I have ever heard! Well, close to it anyway. I would SOOOOOO buy one.

Let me know if you need a box designed for it ;)

I'd love to see the manual for this....Oh, that would be called a catalog! LOL.

No, it is a Multi-Cart. I do like this idea..... Someone please take a shot at this!

I've been playing a lot of Chip Shot lately. The aiming mechanic and "how hard you hit the ball ball" mechanic, as well as hooks and slices could be borrowed from that game. Okay, we have that solved, now we just need to crowd source the levels. ?

This was actually something I was thinking about for IntyBASIC contest last year. I always liked the mini golf game on the atari 2600. adding some nice graphics and Inty character obstacles would be very nice. I hope someone can get this done.

This was actually something I was thinking about for IntyBASIC contest last year. I always liked the mini golf game on the atari 2600. adding some nice graphics and Inty character obstacles would be very nice. I hope someone can get this done.

Someone? Maybe you can get started on this now for this year's contest.

I was thinking on the "baseball hole", have a batter near the cup swinging a bat to try to deflect the ball. You have to get the golf ball between his swings.

Also have the golf ball colored, like in the real game. Might cause color conflicts with the bg though. Maybe only pastels for the ball colors?