IGNORED

Laser Blast X

peteym5

But you skated around the multiple cart discount idea?

We are not talking multiple games on a cart but rather a discount for buying a set of carts....I'm hoping you don't have burned cartridge stock and actually burn them as per order..

Whatever the case a decent discount could create movement in less purchased titles..

• 6 months later...

New updated Video for Laser Blast X. Done with better conversion with better detail. Showing different game options with both 8-bit and 5200 version. Different options include playing against 3 tanks, 4 tanks, tanks + fighers, and 6 tanks. Also enemy lasers or enemy bolts. Fixed space formation or random movement of each tank. Many different options than the 2600 version to make the game more challenging and better graphics.

• Like 5

• 2 years later...

Went to V61/Atari Sales site, but I'm a bit bummed that there is no 5200 version available, only the 8-bit (I also own an XEGS on top of a 5200) so I guess I'll have to settle with that. But I love the graphics and gameplay, every bit like I remember the original for the 2600, only better. I hope that a 5200 version will be released soon. :( 

2 hours ago, gilsaluki said:

Recently bought this game.  I like it.

How did you buy it?  I don't see it listed as for sale anywhere right now?  Looks awesome, would love to buy it myself...

**EDIT**

Nevermind, found it.  Was looking at the wrong page (new releases vs all releases)... 

Edited by nadir

I have 7 or 8 games (carts) that I have purchased from Lance at Video 61. Animal Keeper is top-notched and keeps you engaged for a long time.  My fav is the Miniature Golf cart.  But, this Laser Blast X is good too.  I cannot recall playing the 2600 version, but I will now. The two carts you can skip is the Translator Cart, doesn't seem to work, waste of time.  Also, a Target shooting game for the lightgun.  I think it is just a Basic program, may even be public domain. Waste of time.  Others are great.  Overall, love this service. Not cheap, but I like physical software, carts are the most physical. 

• Like 1