IGNORED

Ultimate Intellivision Flashback posted to ebay

Rather than have people ship you units to mod, just add the price of the original flashback to what you charge,

less hassle and possibly cheaper for buyers depending where they have to ship to you from.

it could also be more expensive if he pays for shipping on the systems to him from whatever distributor and if they have to pay for another system when they already have one at home

yeah I haven't checked postage to send from here in Canada

but I'm guessing it's probably more than the price you can grab a flashback there for locally without any shipping,

it's $29.95 right now at toys'r'us online. not sure if that's the same in stores.

and based on his original comment I figured he might have a few extras already, that's all.

yeah I haven't checked postage to send from here in Canada

but I'm guessing it's probably more than the price you can grab a flashback there for locally without any shipping,

it's $29.95 right now at toys'r'us online. not sure if that's the same in stores.

and based on his original comment I figured he might have a few extras already, that's all.

I have sent a few ready-made Ultimate FB's out of the states for that very reason. I still try to snap up FB's when I find them cheap.

I have sent a few ready-made Ultimate FB's out of the states for that very reason. I still try to snap up FB's when I find them cheap.

i needed new controllers because mine were bad ( the cables were bad even though they were mint and i dont wrap my controller cables around the controller) i found one on ebay for $20 but didnt realize my check deposited in my account already so in the couple minutes i spent to check my account it sold. Had to pay $30 for one. I've paid that for all of the ones i purchased luckily. Only four of them though. i admit i dont actively seek them so i dont know how cheap you get them for. Edited by pimpmaul69