• roadrunner - (7 pts)
  • atariLBC - (3 pts)
  • orpheuswaking - (2 pts)
  • paddyboy - (2 pts)
  • Dan Iacovelli - (1 pts)
  • sh3-rg - (1 pts)
  • btbfilms76 - (1 pts)
  • JagChris - (1 pts)
I want to thank everyone for playing in the last season and I hope to see you in Season 9. Also congratulations to masematte, travistouchdown and Spacey Invader for coming in first, second and third place. To the top 3 players masematte, travistouchdown and Spacey Invader please pm so I can give out some prizes. You will get the choice of a game from the Atari Age Store or a gift card.

Season 9:

Voting for next season should be up in the next mouth after the 17th and I plan to give each voting topic 2-3 weeks to give them time for people to vote in. First topic will be for which games that will be played and the second topic will be for modes/setting to be used in season 9. Season 9 will have 12 rounds just like last season.

Request:

Please let me know what games you have and what game you want to play in Season 9, so I can added them into the future voting threads.

Edited by twoquickcapri
  • Like 1

Thx for the HSC . For me is the reason to keep the Jag alive;) let see you in the next round.

Amazing im again No1, But fair enough i didnt Know why , But isgoed didnt Play this round Till the end . So i think of he Do that , he had the best Chance to ein this round

Congrats to : 2. Travis and 3. Spacey

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for playing in the last season and I hope to see you in Season 7. Also congratulations to masematte, travistouchdown and Spacey Invader for coming in first, second and third place.

Echo that, and thank you for not only running the High Score Club but also for providing a solid reason to continuously exercise the Jag! :cool: Also, congratulations to our 3 Top Ranked participants of Round 8!!!

Season 9:

Voting for next season should be up in the next mouth after the 17th and I plan to give each voting topic 2-3 weeks to give them time for people to vote in. First topic will be for which games that will be played and the second topic will be for modes/setting to be used in season 9. Season 9 will have 12 rounds just like last season.

Just to elaborate: do you mean the start of Season 9 will be on or just after the 17th of June, or that that's the time when we will start voting? Hope it's the start because I CAN'T WAIT to sink my teeth into the new Season of Jag games!!!

Request:

Please let me know what games you have and what game you want to play in Season 9, so I can added them into the future voting threads.

OK, so here are my TOP 3 Jag games i would love to compete in and give me a great excuse to play and get into (in most wanted preference from 1-3):

1) Impulse X

2) Full Circle: Rocketeer

3) Protector S.E. (i also have the original Protector but much prefer S.E.)

Also been hooked on Downfall / + so would love to play more of that, though not sure if you want repeats of game(s) from last Season :ponder:

As for what games i own, i have every official cart and CD release as well as most post-Atari releases, including all of Telegames, Scatologic, and all but 3 of Songbird (Robinson's Requiem CD, Hyper Force and Total Carnage). Having said that, if any of those games are selected i will be more than happy to purchase them, otherwise have a Rev.3 SkunkBoard and Virtual Jag on Mac to load up any other Freebee releases ;)

Yes thank you very much for running the season and for the great gifts for the top three folks, absolutely awesome!

I'd love to see next season:

Air Cars ICD

Cannon Fodder

Gauntlet

I-War

NBA Jam TE

Skyhammer

Ultra Vortek

World Tour Racing

Worms

Xenon II megablast

Just to mix it up a bit :)

E

Just to elaborate: do you mean the start of Season 9 will be on or just after the 17th of June, or that that's the time when we will start voting? Hope it's the start because I CAN'T WAIT to sink my teeth into the new Season of Jag games!!!

voting normally take more then a mouth, so end of June or early July for next season