IGNORED

Atari 2600 Weekly Stream | An online Atari Party |

BladeOfOsiris

Hello and welcome,

I always thought the idea of a real life Atari gaming event was awesome. This system has quick, energetic games that get the blood flowing which is perfect for a social gathering.

It's a bummer that this event is only one weekend, in one state. (Cali) And I'm not able to attend those meetups.

However, I thought It would be fun to host an Atari Party of my own every week on my Twich Channel: AtariParty

I've got around 150 games in my collection, and a supercharger to load games from my pc, so there will be lots of options. Game will be played on an ACTUAL CONSOLE :D

Voting for the next game would be fun, too.

I was wondering if this sounds like a good idea to anybody. I will be starting TOMORROW, Tuesday night around 6PM Central Time, and hopefully stream every other Tuesday, too!

Hope to see some of you over at twitch.tv/atariparty

-blade

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome,

I always thought the idea of a real life Atari gaming event was awesome. This system has quick, energetic games that get the blood flowing which is perfect for a social gathering.

It's a bummer that this event is only one weekend, in one state. (Cali) And I'm not able to attend those meetups.

However, I thought It would be fun to host an Atari Party of my own every week on my Twich Channel: AtariParty

I've got around 150 games in my collection, and a supercharger to load games from my pc, so there will be lots of options. Game will be played on an ACTUAL CONSOLE :D

Voting for the next game would be fun, too.

I was wondering if this sounds like a good idea to anybody. I will be starting TOMORROW, Tuesday night around 6PM Central Time, and hopefully stream every other Tuesday, too!

Hope to see some of you over at twitch.tv/atariparty

-blade

I like the idea but I'd recommend using a different name than "atariparty" out of courtesy to Bill. He's been holding the Atari Parties for years now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...