IGNORED

I want to make carts and restore old ones

cbmeeks

So I have around 25 or so CV games. Most of the labels are torn, missing, etc. So my first questions are:

1) Are there replacement labels for sale?

2) I think many labels are boring. Any new, awesome labels as well?

Next, I would like to make my own carts. Please understand I am NOT looking to pirate ROMS. I buy my games. The carts I want to make would hold my own creations or any ROM that I purchased legally.

3) I have my own EEPROM burner. What chips do I need?

4) Is there a blank circuit board to populate the chips in?

5) Are there empty cases available?

Please note I'm not looking for any multi-game cart. I like single games per cart. I'd like to be able to make carts from 8k to 32k.

Finally,

6) Is there anything different for making a SGM compatible cart that uses the new features? I wouldn't think so.

Thanks for your help!

Long live Colecovison!!

I actually have/make labels as well. Boxes too. The process has been on hiatus for a while, but I sometimes have things in stock. I pride myself on making extremely accurate reproduction art, all redrawn, never "cleaned up".

5-11Under and Klaus Bakkel are the hardware experts.

I also do hacks, and will be posting more soon, as long as there is no copyright infringement (most original titles became orphanware).

For labels contact Pboland, Kamshaft and Phattyboombatty via PM on here.

For cartridge PCBs contact 5-11under or PkK. You could probably also contact CollectorVision or Team Pixelboy, but they buy theirs from 5-11under so better off going right to the source first.

There are a couple threads on here that cover reproduction and new labels that should prove worthwhile to search out. I seem to recall a thread detailing PkK's cart PCB and further info can be found on his website... which I don't have handy at the moment and hopefully someone can post a link.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! how did I miss this topic?

There are a few of us around here that can make labels and such. I personally have made labels for many different consoles and even floppy disks (including OD2). I have a large catalog of labels/overlays ready to print. For more info just PM me.

Wow! how did I miss this topic?

There are a few of us around here that can make labels and such. I personally have made labels for many different consoles and even floppy disks (including OD2). I have a large catalog of labels/overlays ready to print. For more info just PM me.

I think you need to take one day off for all your graphic artistry and put together a detailed MarketPlace thread that can house all your services and products that are available. Once this is done, all your fans (myself included) on here can provide people with the link to your MarketPlace thread. :waving:

I think you need to take one day off for all your graphic artistry and put together a detailed MarketPlace thread that can house all your services and products that are available. Once this is done, all your fans (myself included) on here can provide people with the link to your MarketPlace thread. :waving:

I will have to give that some serious thought. I thought about maybe making a different signature with many links to my past projects. The truth is I do a lot of different things and I'm not sure if they would fit nicely in a single thread. I don't know if I've ever listed them out….

edited: I'll put the list in another topic.

Edited by pboland