IGNORED

Super Game Module - French SCART version

fandenivoldsk

I am not going to copy and past my general answer here, since this is a very specific topic.
Yes, the SCART SGMs are ready to ship since December, however I was unable to ship them before leaving to Brazil due to the insane schedule I had to ship dozens of boxes and hundreds of games and modules. I sincerely apologize for that.
Now that I am back, I will start to ship those modules this week.

As for a few particular post:

@scalpel: I apologize if you didn't receive an answer for your inquire. I will let Grazi know she skipped your email. Please always send inquires to support [at] opcodegames [dot] com

@RayXamber: I am sorry to hear you aren't happy with the games available for the SGM. The 1983 SGM was going to offer improved versions of existing CV games, almost all ports of arcade games. The Opcode SGM was created for the same purpose, although in the process we also got a lot of MSX ports (no SG-1000 ports though, since they shouldn't require the SGM). Also, Castlevania for the CV isn't a direct port of any particular version, since there is no Castlevania for the MSX1, the only possible source. Finally, I never promised anything but arcade ports for the SGM from the very beginning, so I am not sure why you were expecting anything else.

• Like 3

Then maybe you should ask for a refund and quit your bitching. I play my SGM all the freaking time and it's the best thing that has happened to the ColecoVision since the ColecoVision. I really just do not understand all the complaining from the French SCART people who keep claiming they are upset about the delay (legit complaint) but then go on to say how you're not that psyched about it anyway (huh?) and you're not the first I've heard this from.

Sorry, just had to say it...

You seem to take exception to people offering their honest opinion. It started with me when I said that (rightfully so) that Bagman for the ColecoVision was a piece of garbage given all the bugs that were in it and you just went ballistic - seriously like you have some kind of mental problem. Now your a moderator... :thumbsdown:

The other member said they were disappointed with the product. Respect his opinion and the fact that he's not a fanboy like you that'll praise anything released for the ColecoVision no matter what the quality.

@scalpel: I apologize if you didn't receive an answer for your inquire. I will let Grazi know she skipped your email. Please always send inquires to support [at] opcodegames [dot] com

Thanks for your answer and great to know you'll start to ship the modules this week !

I'm going to send again my email and postal address. Fingers crossed :)

And now you go to with insults. Nice.

I had never been rude with Grazy , i don't see why i would have? I know sometimes i do (bad) joke that can be miss interpreted due to my poor english. If i have offended Grazy i do sincerely apologize.

Talking about 'Business' , you do business , i don't.

But you 're right i'm certainly a piece of s*** and an a**hole , and coming from you i take that as a great compliment !

I love you too ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Who is Fred Krono?

Oh, did I call you piece of s*** and a***hole?! Sorry, you misinterpreted me, that is my poor English pal. :)

• Like 1

You seem to take exception to people offering their honest opinion.

You seem to take exception to me having a different opinion than yours. You say I need to respect your opinions, but you don't follow suit with mine. I am just stating my opinion on the matter, I think I'm entitled to it, just like you are, no? Or do you think you are above the rules for some reason?

• Like 1

Eduardo, understand me: making replica of MSX/SG-1000 games is not the same as doing enhanced versions of arcade games. First, the DK arcade seems great and a good launch title, but it is always not finished and, before, there is too much of MSX conversions. Sorry, but games like warp&warp using the SGM is a non sense for me: why such a game (it is a good game, ok) cannot be made on CV without SGM? In which terms, its realization impossible to do without SGM?

And seeing these types of games commercialized before real enhanced versions of arcade games announced, is not a good thing and give the impression that business is prior to anything.

I just hope to have wrong in the next months/years! :)

But, for now, with this incredible amount of SGM releases (you are not the only one, Collectorvision and TeamPixelBoy do the same, but they maintain CV "standard" editions and, sometimes, some homebrew original creations too), the CV scene has lost a big part of its initial interest for me.

Just to add my support for Opcode and their games. I personally am enjoying the SGM games and the Color line and am very happy with the necessity of having to use the SGM. I am ok with any company making games for the unexpanded Coleco but my opinion; it is the games that use the SGM I seem to keep coming back to.

I have been reading in other forums about how the Coleco is not getting enough original titles, for the record I personally want arcade perfect remakes on this new hardware. Sure new titles are great but great versions of games I grew up with on retro systems to me seems to be the perfect place for me to support and spend my money.

I am looking forward to continuing to support Opcode and the other companies regardless if they require the SGM, but in all honesty, I hope they do support it!

• Like 5

^ My thoughts exactly.

I used to gripe about there not being enough original games made anymore but it took me a while being in the scene to realize how difficult it actually is to program an amazing, original game from scratch. Of course it's possible but that takes time and talent. All I really care about anymore are arcade games anyways and we all know that the ColecoVision is the go-to system for that sort of thing. I really enjoy all my SGM games, which takes the console to a whole new level.. Almost into NES territory. I think most fail to realize that the MSX game conversions are a whole new experience to most Americans since the MSX was never released over here. I never got to experience those games in my youth, so buying these conversations is the next best thing.. Plus it's a helluva lot cheaper than hitting ebay to buy an MSX with some games, that's for sure! Ed enhances the games, drastically improving them over the original MSX version, so that's always something that I welcome and makes them somewhat exclusive. As far as everybody still waiting, I know it's tough but hang in there just a little longer.. Opcode will deliver. :)

• Like 4

Eduardo, understand me: making replica of MSX/SG-1000 games is not the same as doing enhanced versions of arcade games. First, the DK arcade seems great and a good launch title, but it is always not finished and, before, there is too much of MSX conversions. Sorry, but games like warp&warp using the SGM is a non sense for me: why such a game (it is a good game, ok) cannot be made on CV without SGM? In which terms, its realization impossible to do without SGM?

And seeing these types of games commercialized before real enhanced versions of arcade games announced, is not a good thing and give the impression that business is prior to anything.

I just hope to have wrong in the next months/years! :)

But, for now, with this incredible amount of SGM releases (you are not the only one, Collectorvision and TeamPixelBoy do the same, but they maintain CV "standard" editions and, sometimes, some homebrew original creations too), the CV scene has lost a big part of its initial interest for me.

I think you are missing some points...

Let me explain a few things, first of all I dont know if you are a programmer but if you are not (like me) I can tell you that porting a arcade game takes muuuuuuch more effort and time than a MSX game, for example, the time Ed is making 1 arcade game he can make MANY msx ports, will it be the same thing? NO, we know the nostalgia appeal that an arcade port has, BUT, (you should know that it's me who takes care of the 2 emails Opcode has + my own) I receive every single week emails from people asking for this and that game, and to everyone's surprise, it's NOT only arcade that they ask for! Yeah, I know, it's a shock...! It only means that people want GAMES for their beloved ColecoVision, they not NECESSARILY want ONLY arcade ports.

Second, Ed created the Super Game Module in 2012 and everybody said that it was a big bad idea, he released the SGM anyway and guess what, when people saw the power that it has they were "OMG I NEED IT!". The result is more than 700 SGM delivered, 3 runs, coming to a 4th, with a new model that people also got crazy about, AND more than 350 names on the waiting list for the SUPER GAME MODULE PRO. So, yeah, after all that I dont think the SGM was a bad idea after all.... adding that it does exactly what it promises in the box, not more than that.

Last and not least, complementing the first topic, let me explain one more thing, a "behind the scenes" thing, The Opcode today is Ed + me, I'm a graphic designer so I know nothing about programming for video games and I also know nothing about electronics, so he is the only one that can do ALL about this two parts. I think everybody knows that Ed was the guy behind most of the SGM releases until today, and it takes TIME to make. On January/2016 I joined Opcode and we revived it, since this day HE DIDN'T STOP until the last week of December.

Ed is the only programmer that Opcode has. From January until today he has made games for CollectorVision + Opcode + SCART SGM modifications + all the SGM PRO project + many other stuffs, besides programming Penguin Adventure, Gradius with lots of improvements (have u played it? It's f** awesome with all modifications he made!), Warp&Warp, Bosconian, Tank Battalion, and many more games that he already started! (All this in 1 year!). Honestly, I dont think ANYBODY could do better or more than he did. And I'm not telling as his wife, but how the only person that really see all the struggle behind the scenes! If he had made only arcade ports or original games we would'n be able to deliver half of it, and I would receive even more messages asking for games people have played in other platforms when they were kids..

And about Warp&Warp, what would be the point having +700 modules in the houses all over the world and do not make your games to work with it?

Hope you understand that it's not about the money, it's about all the messages we receive by email/FB page, twitter, etc, of people asking us to make the games that they used to play when they were kids and would love to see it been released by our hands. (quoting a guy that message us a few time ago). That's the purpose of Opcode.

Edited by GraziGamer
  • Like 3

I think most fail to realize that the MSX game conversions are a whole new experience to most Americans since the MSX was never released over here. I never got to experience those games in my youth, so buying these conversations is the next best thing.. Plus it's a helluva lot cheaper than hitting ebay to buy an MSX with some games, that's for sure! Ed enhances the games, drastically improving them over the original MSX version, so that's always something that I welcome and makes them somewhat exclusive. As far as everybody still waiting, I know it's tough but hang in there just a little longer.. Opcode will deliver. :)

Exactly!!! People that didnt had the chance to have a MSX when were kids, now can have the pleasure to play the games as adults and the best: without having to buy a new console and the very expensive games for it!

• Like 4

the CV scene has lost a big part of its initial interest for me.

Then why are you here? This is what I'm still trying to wrap my brain around. Things that I don't have any interest in, or hobbies that I have lost interest in, I move on to other things to enjoy, not sit around and dwell on interests I don't like as much anymore posting negative vibes for everyone else to feed off of.

I am looking forward to continuing to support Opcode and the other companies regardless if they require the SGM, but in all honesty, I hope they do support it! It is the games that use the SGM I seem to keep coming back to.

My thoughts exactly! And if you look at Pixelboy & CollectorVision's line-up, they DO have many games that do not require the SGM, and that being said, I too find myself going back to the SGM games more often. And c'mon, it's pretty obvious that Gradius wasn't just an "MSX port" as there was a lot of love and additional time & effort spent re-creating that game. It's probably the finest example to date of what the SGM can do.

I think most fail to realize that the MSX game conversions are a whole new experience to most Americans since the MSX was never released over here.

Oh, I think that realize it, they just choose to complain about it! ;) And I agree with this 100%. I could just as easily play many of those games on either an MSX emulator or MSX hardware, but I *CHOOSE* to buy them on my ColecoVision because I like playing new-to-that-system games on that hardware. I love having the packaging, and I love the variety those games bring to the system. If I didn't want to support those conversions I could also *CHOOSE* not to support them as well.

Let's also not forget that history of the original ColecoVision released games communicates that had things not gone sour in 1984, we are very likely to have seen many other MSX to ColecoVision conversions released by Coleco as they demonstrated with Antarctic Adventure:

antarctic_MSX.jpg antarctic_CV.jpg

Why aren't the same people complaining about the MSX conversions from the homebrew publishers complaining that Coleco also did the exact same thing? (or maybe they are and I just chose to tune it out?) Anyway, I applaud the publishers that are bringing as many quality titles to the system as they can, regardless if they are MSX ports, arcade ports, or original titles.

the fact that he's not a fanboy like you that'll praise anything released for the ColecoVision

If me showing support and thanks to the publishers and everyone else in the homebrew community or using my social media channels to grow the audience and create more excitement for the ColecoVision makes me a "fanboy" then I'm more than happy to have that label as my moniker! Please call me a fanboy as much as you'd like! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
In many ways I am still in total disbelief that people today are spending their own time making games for my childhood system that hasn't seen a retail shelf in 30 years. I still remember the shock I felt just a few short years ago when i learned of NEW GAMES for the ColecoVision that kept those childhood memories alive and how incredibly happy I was to find this information out. I will never lose sight of that, and in my humble opinion, no one else here should either, and anyone who would choose to complain about it, again in my humble opinion, should move on and find another hobby that makes them happy.
Thanks for listening.
  • Like 2

GraziGamer said: « I can tell you that porting a arcade game takes muuuuuuch more effort and time than a MSX game »

-> It is why I say the word « business »! Ed has clearly made a choice (and I respect that): making « easier » (I don’t say that it is easy) MSX conversions, more « bankable », instead of trying to make enhanced arcade games or (better for me) ORIGINAL new games, more « risky » in their own. I think a compromise between some MSX games and ONE « other » game (arcade or original new) could be great, but it is not the case.

I know it is more time consuming to design and program a new game (as I am involved in some, not only on ColecoVision. So I am not completely a newbie in game development, sorry) but it is the only way to have a different library than other systems. My fear: original games could completely disappear from the CV scene. I don’t want that because I have always great fun with the ColecoVision system.

As I have discuss since long time with several Colecovision programers, so I know how are the difficulties to conceive and optimize a real CV game in only 32K.

But if people here are happy with playing and buying all these games, it is no problem for me.

On homebrew scene - not only ColecoVision as I am « involved » in different homebrew scenes - I have always privilege original new games made from scratch. It’s my choice and I assume it.

And I think, contrary to what TPR said, I am in my right to write that. I said « a big part of » and not « the whole ». Words makes sense you know. So, please thanks to be tolerant if a person has not the same opinion.

According to your last sentence, I just have the choice between to not complain or express a disappointment, and leave the forum?? Are you kidding me?

And, finally, concerning the SGM module, the fact that we have to wait for 5 years, without been very informed about the process, is another problem linked to the fact that the first announced games are not ready now (DK arcade for example and other like Arkanoid…). Can you understand or you don’t accept any criticism and just want to read words like « wow » or « amazing » about everything with a ColecoVision sticker on it?

I consider it is not having great respect to the first customers that have financed this ambitious project, even if I consider realizing new hardware is a real achievement and I congrat - and support and help - Eduardo for that. And I think people like me, that have to wait for SGM since 5 years, have been very tolerant, very mannerly, not as some people here that say insults, it is not my way concerning discussion/debate and simply not my own vision of Coleco scene (yes, Coleco … vision! ;)

And, finally, concerning the SGM module, the fact that we have to wait for 5 years, without been very informed about the process

Hmm.....

I am back from vacation which means Opcode Games is back on business. Our priorities early this year are:
  • Ship remaining SGMs, including 1st and 2nd run French SCARTs. They were assembled last year but I just didn’t have the time to ship them due to conflicting and busy schedule before leaving to Brazil.

Ok, now the list for pre-orders of the SCART SGM, 1st and 2nd runs:

1st run:

- Olivier L. (1)

- Cyril D. (1)

- Flemming D. (1)

- Fabrice M. (1)

- Christophe L. (1)

- Sylvain P. (1)

- Silvagni F. (1)

- Pascal B (2)

2nd run:

- Jan Van R. (1)

- Frederic C. (2)

You guys will receive your SGM from us, Opcode Games, using the old original packaging.

We just updated the first post.

A few quick updates. Boxes are going to the printer this week. The good news is that we are also printing some of the future releases, so that should speed up things in the future.

Picture shows, from left to right: Original SGM board, new SGM board, and Super Game Cartridge board.

The new SGM board is about 30% smaller, SCART compatible and sounds slightly better.

- Super Game Module will be getting a new box and manual to match our new template. It will be compatible with the French SCART version of the ColecoVision.

What is next: finish shipping all 200 modules. Start pre-order for 3rd run (more about that soon). Create rev F of SGM board so it works with the SCART CV.

One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is about the 3rd run of the Super Game Module. We had originally planned to start a 3rd run as soon as we had started shipping the 2nd run modules but plans have changed and you will hear more information about that soon. The French SCART versions will be shipped along or before the next run.

While Grazi is busy replying to emails, I will help with this:

We will use a different nameplate for the SCART version. That is required because the SCART CV uses a different expansion port pinout.

That is right, SGMs will be shipped according to the pre-order list order.

BTW, the good news is that we will be doubling the SGM installed base. Everybody wins. And I still have the SCART version to take care before the end of the year.

After the regular 2nd run is out, I will take care of the French SCART edition.

Ok, taking care of 1st run. I will start contacting those who elected to wait for better nameplates. Only people with SCART CVs will need to wait for 2nd run.

I will ship that as part of the 2nd run. Rev F can run on both RF and SCART CVs...

And that's only a sampling of posts I've found.

While I understand the frustration about the long wait for the French SCART version, saying that you haven't been well informed is just a lie. I feel like I've heard the French SCART version being mentioned almost as much as the regular version. Clearly it's something that has been on Eduardo's mind and he's going to take care of it.

• Like 1

You're right, it is obvious, sooooooo much information before 2015! And in 2014, we have to wait for the 2nd run and in may 2015 the second run is out...

after 2nd run, take care of scart SGM

and 3rd run in on the way and no scart SGM...

And why being forced to connect to a forum to read and see if there is any message (sometime more than 1 YEAR between two messages)? Don't you think the seller would have to contact his customers to mention the progress?

Perhaps it is only what you would like to think about me but I have no frustration. And I have said "not very informed". I haven't say "never informed". The process, during these 5 years, has been very chaotic on a communication's view and I think Eduardo himself can recognize that easily.

Edited by RayXambeR

You're right, it is obvious, sooooooo much information before 2015! And in 2014, we have to wait for the 2nd run and in may 2015 the second run is out...

after 2nd run, take care of scart SGM

and 3rd run in on the way and no scart SGM...

And why are forced to connect to a forum, read and see if there is any message (sometime more than 1 YEAR between two messages)? Don't you think the seller has to contact his customers to say the progress?

Perhaps it is only what you would like to think about me but I have no frustration. And I have said "not very informed". I haven't say "never informed". The process, during this 5 years, has been very chaotic on a communication's view and I think Eduardo himself can recognize that easily.

Look, I get it. You're just here to bitch and complain. You're done a very good job of that.

fgiphy.gif

My only wish now is that Eduardo will get you your SGM as soon as possible (which he said he will do and instead of saying thanks to that post you've chosen to complain but whatever, freedom of speech and stuff, right?) so you'll have your precious little French SCART version and you'll go about your way doing whatever it is you're going to do and spare the community of your complaining.

I can dream, right?

tangledgif2.gif

• Like 1

GraziGamer said: « I can tell you that porting a arcade game takes muuuuuuch more effort and time than a MSX game »

-> It is why I say the word « business »! Ed has clearly made a choice (and I respect that): making « easier » (I don’t say that it is easy) MSX conversions, more « bankable », instead of trying to make enhanced arcade games or (better for me) ORIGINAL new games, more « risky » in their own.

Just for your information, we sold about 50 copies of Tank Battalion (MSX) while we sold ~300 Pac-Man Collection (ARCADE). And we prefer to release more MSX ports than arcade ports. Still wanna talk about money? Don't presume things because you are presuming extremely wrong! :thumbsup:

About the time of the heads up, like I already said, we revived Opcode in Jan/2016, so you can complain before that, but we have proofs (like TPR showed you) that you cannot complain about the current Opcode. ALL emails are answered, all FB messages too, and all inboxes too, besides the many emails I have personally sent to inform everybody about the situation.

Anyways, we will not keep this conversation forever, you already made your mind and told us all what you think, and you can think whatever you want, I already gave you enough information to prove you are wrong.

But lets make one thing clear here, express your opinion is one thing, accuse people to do something that they are not doing just to prove yourself is another thing. You are accusing us and making wrong suppositions about things you have no idea, and it will no more be tolerated.

Edited by GraziGamer
  • Like 1

GraziGamer > It is so easy to dissociate the « old » opcode » and the « new » opcode with a magic wand. You see, yesterday it’s an old « myself » on t he forum and today I am totally « new » and, surprisingly, I think all things you’ve made are fantastic :)

Stop joking, I have decided to buy the SGM in the first run because I thought in this project and I estimate legitimately have been deceive because of 5 years of waiting and not with the line up as announced first (I understand it is the « old » opcode » so I cannot complain about that! I learn very quickly you know) and that’s all. If some games, specific to SGM, appear great for me, I’ll buy them. I never consider to boycott SGM but I also don’t want to be blinded by you and your capacity to not recognize any of your « lacks ».

Take a break, breathe and think about what you’ve done. And if you always think that you have done the things very well (what about the legality?) and in total respect of your passionate buyers/customers, I think there is a little problem…

I never consider things are black or white in life. To meditate.

OK, Eduardo, thanks for your understanding. But I don’t demand a favour, treat me just as any of your other customers.

Question: why does the message of Bfg disappeared?

GraziGamer > It is so easy to dissociate the « old » opcode » and the « new » opcode with a magic wand. You see, yesterday it’s an old « myself » on t he forum and today I am totally « new » and, surprisingly, I think all things you’ve made are fantastic :)

Stop joking, I have decided to buy the SGM in the first run because I thought in this project and I estimate legitimately have been deceive because of 5 years of waiting and not with the line up as announced first (I understand it is the « old » opcode » so I cannot complain about that! I learn very quickly you know) and that’s all. If some games, specific to SGM, appear great for me, I’ll buy them. I never consider to boycott SGM but I also don’t want to be blinded by you and your capacity to not recognize any of your « lacks ».

Take a break, breathe and think about what you’ve done. And if you always think that you have done the things very well (what about the legality?) and in total respect of your passionate buyers/customers, I think there is a little problem…

I never consider things are black or white in life. To meditate.

OK, Eduardo, thanks for your understanding. But I don’t demand a favour, treat me just as any of your other customers.

Question: why does the message of Bfg disappeared?

I can answer this two ways. Since you don't like the "professional" way, I will answer the hobby way.

I am not sure what else you are expecting from me here. You have vented your frustration, fair enough. SGM isn't what you were expecting, fair enough. You don't like MSX ports, fair enough. We have yet to release the promised arcade ports, fair enough.

You see, you don't like the business way, but you are frustrated because I didn't act professionally. That your SGM hasn't yet shipped, that DK is yet to be released. Do you care about my personal reasons for not doing so (this is a hobby after all, right?)? I don't think so. I can tell that right now you just want to vent and expect me to sympathize. I have already apologized, told you your module will be shipped within a week, and DK is coming (as the printed boxes can prove).

That is all I can do for you as a hobby, and I don't think we need to keep going with this.

Hobby or professional, it is not the debate: hobby does not mean not to not act professionally. Using the word « hobby » can't be an authorization to be protected to not do announced things. And I know lots of hobbyists acting more professionally than professionals…

Eduardo, you’re wrong. I have never expected something from you - except the SGM of course! - and sorry but some humans like me don’t only live for money and some use their brain to think. You have your reasons, problems and I understand that and I think accepting the situation about the SGM is a proof of that (and I helped you by testing the SGM proto and if I have to do that again, I'll do it again).

If you simply read my first message on this topic, I have just exposed my opinion about SGM (disappointment) and mainly the fact I'd rather original games. And, immediately, some people have answered that I am bitching…

So, I leave this discussion at that point.

Hobby or professional, it is not the debate: hobby does not mean not to not act professionally. Using the word « hobby » can't be an authorization to be protected to not do announced things. And I know lots of hobbyists acting more professionally than professionals…

Eduardo, you’re wrong. I have never expected something from you - except the SGM of course! - and sorry but some humans like me don’t only live for money and some use their brain to think. You have your reasons, problems and I understand that and I think accepting the situation about the SGM is a proof of that (and I helped you by testing the SGM proto and if I have to do that again, I'll do it again).

If you simply read my first message on this topic, I have just exposed my opinion about SGM (disappointment) and mainly the fact I'd rather original games. And, immediately, some people have answered that I am bitching…

So, I leave this discussion at that point.

You never expected anything from me, yet you are disappointed that I haven't released the arcade ports I promised years ago. You are disappointed because the SGM isn't getting many original games, something I never promised. So while I understand why you are frustrated for having to wait 5 years for your module, I don't really understand where your frustration for the original games is coming from.

As for the delays with the SCART version, since you were part of beta testing, you must remember that we found out that the SCART CV has a different pinout well after pre-orders had started. That is something we didn't anticipate , got us by surprise and took me a while to figure out a solution. We are talking about 10 people who cared about the SCART version, yet I took the time to create a new board that is compatible, when I could just have refunded those 10 people years ago, as 10 boards out of 700 is barely worth the hassle. That is hobby reality for you....

Finally, you seem kind of partial to your friends, as a Ghost'n Goblins clone is hardly an original game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am not going to copy and past my general answer here, since this is a very specific topic.

Yes, the SCART SGMs are ready to ship since December, however I was unable to ship them before leaving to Brazil due to the insane schedule I had to ship dozens of boxes and hundreds of games and modules. I sincerely apologize for that.

As for a few particular post:

I sent messages... I received a message from Grazi. She wrote me the 25th of January that you are able to ship the SGMs . Did you do it ? Thanks

• Like 1

Hi guys, I have great news!

We are going to ship your SGM SCART today!

Here is the names that will have the SGM shipped today:

-Olivier L.

-Flemming D.

-Fabrice M.

-Christophe L.

-Silvagni F.

-Pascal B.

If anyone knows anything about these guys: Sylvain P. and Cyril D. please contact us ASAP with any information you have (nick, email, whatever). We can't locate them.

• Like 3

Hi guys, I have great news!

We are going to ship your SGM SCART today!

Here is the names that will have the SGM shipped today:

-Olivier L.

-Flemming D.

-Fabrice M.

-Christophe L.

-Silvagni F.

-Pascal B.

If anyone knows anything about these guys: Sylvain P. and Cyril D. please contact us ASAP with any information you have (nick, email, whatever). We can't locate them.

GREAT !!!! Please, don't forget, I ordered and payed for 2 SGM (Pascal B.) THANKS :) :) :)