IGNORED

New 2600 collector here ( gamma attack ? )

Bucksfan30

Yeah definitely man . I'm learning a lot . I'm glad I found the forums and hopefully get more involved with all you guys . I do have a lot of questions but I'll ask randomly her and there . I just got into the collection 2 months ago . I'm already up to 145 games and 3 systems . 2600 only . Basically I'm buying and collecting for my kids some day . I'll get a game and play it once then put it away . Hopefully have a nice collection for them when I'm long and gone lol . I own a home remodeling business so I've decided to build a nice viewing cabinet for the games. I'll post pics when I have done and take orders for anyone that's interested .

yeah pics are fun \o/

most forums use "BB Code" and there are buttons above that will help when you reply ( it's how I posted the the image you had hosted in earlier post) ;)

The one on the link is not the true first one. It looks nothing like the one that I obtained, the first one that was discovered. The one in the link was put together by the 'supposed' programmer after mine was discovered. Heck, the font type in the linked one looks like it was recently done.

My game cabinet I built for 2600 Atari games . This one holds 600 carts . Sliding glass to access both sides . I did 10 columns according to rarity . I could do custom cabinets for any size game and amount . If anyone can share this to other forums and locations i'd appreciate it

26E3B38E-FE8F-4ADC-805D-374264BF7B96_zps

• Like 2

My game cabinet I built for 2600 Atari games . This one holds 600 carts . Sliding glass to access both sides . I did 10 columns according to rarity . I could do custom cabinets for any size game and amount . If anyone can share this to other forums and locations i'd appreciate it

26E3B38E-FE8F-4ADC-805D-374264BF7B96_zps

Wow! This is very cool. Functional, cool, and condensed. If I ever built something like that I would make the shelves horizontal so that the games can be taken out to be played and easily replaced in the correct spots, but this is awesome nonetheless. :-D

Wow! This is very cool. Functional, cool, and condensed. If I ever built something like that I would make the shelves horizontal so that the games can be taken out to be played and easily replaced in the correct spots, but this is awesome nonetheless. :-D

Thank you . Once the glass is open the games actually stick out about 1/2" so they can be grabbed individualy , played and put back into place with no issues . Was a trial run lol but thanks