IGNORED

New Intellivision owner

My first Intellevision

Pretty excited about the purchase of my first Intellivision. the console is in really great condition, I have a boxed intellivoice on the way as well as the games I have listed below. Some are still being shipped to my house.

So far I have following games CIB:

• Auto Racing
  • B-17 Bomber
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Bomb Squad
  • Bowling
  • Burgertime
  • Donkey Kong
  • Horse Racing
  • Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack
  • Las Vegas Roulette
  • Lock N' Chase
  • Major League Baseball
  • Math Fun
  • NFL Football
  • PGA Golf
  • Pitfall
  • Sea Battle
  • Skiing
  • Snafu
  • Space Armada
  • Space Battle
  • Space Spartans
  • Star Strike
  • Tennis
  • Triple Action
  • Word Fun

• Like 8

Welcome! You've got an interesting starter set of games there that hits several of the high notes of the system. Hopefully you can find another person to enjoy some of those two-player games with -- Triple Action: Biplanes is awesome. Burgertime, Beauty & the Beast, and Lock 'n' Chase will give you some of the best arcade-style games for the system, too.

• Like 1

Congrats! I'm new to the club too. Just picked up my Intellivision last week. It's fun collecting games for a new system. :) My priority is on games I want to play the most.

I will eventually try to get as close to complete original set as I can. A few are little pricey..

Welcome to the addiction, lol

If I come across any extra commons CIB I will let you know.

Thanks. I have a few duplicates from the 3 game lots I purchased that I'm sure everyone has but when I chance upload photos when they all arrive I will post them on here for others to take at the cost of shipping.

Welcome! Intellivision is a very fun and affordable console to collect for, as long as you don't fall down the variant hole :D

You can pretty easily knock out most of the Networks, but the INTV Corp games can be difficult and pricey. They are often in the worst condition, worth the most money, and are the most fun to play...except possibly the Learning Funs. Save those for last, unless you come across a great deal.

If you haven't already seen it, check this out to get you started:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214218-cmarts-original-125-checklist/

• Like 2

Great start Scotty! Lots of great people in here to guide you and help you out!

And please, play the games as well as collecting they are fun!!! :) Wolfy

I make it a point to play every single game that I own. My daughter is 4 and starting to ask to play a lot more. Shouldn't be a problem!

• Like 3

I make it a point to play every single game that I own. My daughter is 4 and starting to ask to play a lot more. Shouldn't be a problem!

Some of the best games might need you to read their instructions. There's some good two player only games. For single play checkout Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Space Battle, Dreadnaught Factor, Tron Deadly Discs, B17 Bomber, Utopia, Thunder Castle ($$), world champ baseball, and give Auto Racing a try (don't bother with two player Auto Racing).

Best game to play with a 4 year old girl...

Word Fun

Snafu

Frog Bog

Beauty and the Beast

Astrosmash

Shark Shark

Sharp Shot

Worm Whomper

Frog Bog and Shark! Shark! Being the easiest, best and most for her age. My daughter is 15, started playing INTY games at 6 and still loves to play those titles with me