IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

As already noted by OLD CS1 when he uploaded the file--this one is a GROM file that won't work in the FlashROM99. You need one of the FinalGROM99 cartridge boards for this file. It may be possible to combine it with one of the GROM simulator loaders that lobs the GROM image into the 32K space and runs it from there though, as I think this cartridge has few enough GROMs for that process to work. Not that it still won't run from a console with just the FlashROM though--you'd need a 32K memory in addition to it.

Edited by Ksarul

Ok I got my copy in here's a scan of the manual.

Hey guys,

If you are going to print this manual in booklet form, remember to print ONLY pages 1-20 for the booklet to turn out properly. You can print page 21 by itself for the "Quick Reference Chart"

I took the liberty of editing and cleaning the cover a little. If you want to print it separately (like on cardstock) the PDF is attached below.

This is what it looks like all printed up...

gallery_35324_1027_133480.jpg

BTW - For those who want to check this program out on their FlashROM's, JediMatt42 posted it << HERE >> back in June of 2016.

PREDITOR - Edited Cover.pdf

• Like 2

Sadly the 'HACKED' section of the FR/FG99 thread only contains one game. I remember there was a hacked version Parsec floating around a couple of years ago... I'd love to see that here as well. Many of us will never see the levels over 5 without a little cheating help.

Parsec with hundreds of lives for the FG99 can be found here.

• Like 3

Module Creator can do 32K programs ... just select one E/A option 5 program instead of two, three or four.

Version 2 can create inverted and NON-inverted binaries.

Fred ;-)

Fred, is there a similar program to convert mixed ROM/GROM or just GROM carts or programs for that matter?

Is Terminal Emulator II available for FG99? I've looked through this thread, but I can't find it. I have the physical cartridge (It's 1 of 5 of my actual cartridges), but it would be nice to no have to switch out from FG99.

Yes, TE II (PHM 3035) is in the WHTech download of FinalGROM 99, in the TOOLS folder.

Yes, TE II (PHM 3035) is in the WHTech download of FinalGROM 99, in the TOOLS folder.

Hmmm. I see phm3035C.BIN and phm3035G.BIN in the tools folder, but I am not seeing TEII in the FG99 menu. I've tried moving these to their own folder at the root of the flash card, and the folder is empty in the FG99 menu

I do see Terminal Emulator (one) in the menu structure. Does it have a label that's something other than 'Terminal Emulator II'?

Thanks!