IGNORED

Conjoined: The Atari 2600 Game - on Kickstarter

Hamburgerman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So checking out the DVDs extra's (This film has more extras than most big budget films being released on DVD these days, very cool content) I noticed there was two other Atari 2600 tie in to Joe Grissaffi's films. Dead of Knight and Laughing Boy. Anyone know if these games are for purchase anywhere or were these all Kickstarter games?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the DVD and game the other day. Movie looked like it was put together by a bunch of students attending film school on a shoestring budget. No camera panning anywhere. It's like they shot everything off a stationary tripod. Also my fiance was a bit disappointed at the lack of onscreen gore. Much of it was offscreen but I think that's the whole point.

I haven't played the game yet. Hopefully it's good.

So checking out the DVDs extra's (This film has more extras than most big budget films being released on DVD these days, very cool content) I noticed there was two other Atari 2600 tie in to Joe Grissaffi's films. Dead of Knight and Laughing Boy. Anyone know if these games are for purchase anywhere or were these all Kickstarter games?

Dead of Knight (Atari 2600) game has been available the last 2 years at the Houston ArcadeExpo.

Dead of Knight (Vectrex) game is available at http://luchs-soft.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=172

Laughing Boy is a WIP.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

We'll be checking out Conjoined on a special spotlight on the homebrew game adaptions of Joe Grisaffi's films on tomorrow's (Wed Jun 24) ZeroPage Homebrew stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

2105868484_20200624-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.97a795caa0405b13a348f25ae9414256.jpg

• Like 2