IGNORED

New Intellivision Photo Cover Labels HTF & Voice

I have just completed the final proof of the 4th set of peel & stick Intellivision cover photos. These die cut 1.9 x 2.5 inch stickers are designed to fit perfectly onto the top of standard game cartridges. This project was not without some mishaps, adjustments, & revisions. For those of you that are wanting completed sets of game labels I will be sending PMs to each of you as soon as I have them printed out. Still to do the really rare labels which will be even tougher. Thanks for all the support to everyone in this great group of people.

post-42758-0-40506100-1465072226_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-33586900-1465072227_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-28520000-1465072228_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-13126800-1465072229_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Your right about the colors being wrong on SP Football. No idea why I didn't catch that. I will try my own copy to get some better pictures of the game play. Thankfully I noticed that the Flashback system has most of those rarest games that I need to complete the next set. I should be able to get some good pictures of titles like Spiker Volleyball and Stadium Mud Buggies which are a couple that I don't personally own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have remade the labels sets once again call it version 3.0 These again are improved. Redid the boarders touched up and remade several images. Improved the titles and color enhancements. Used the last of my special order peal and stick papers and have 9 sets ready to go. Same prices as before but only 80 labels for $30 to ship anywhere in the USA.

If your a member of the 125 club I have a few of the 4 super rares that I can add in. Body Slam, Learning Fun I & II & Stadium Mud Buggies. Probably have a single Spiker or two hiding around. I wont be making these label covers again until I can get a newer PC and high end printer likely next year.

post-42758-0-19659100-1503934653_thumb.jpg

Edited by Age-of-Atarius
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have a few sets of these 84 labels left for sale. I am reducing the price to just $20 with free S&H so I can move onto other projects. I should have some posters designs ready to print in a few months. Thinking it would be cool to take screenshots from the entire 125 perhaps made into a photo mosaic.

I am also working on making reproduction boxes for INTV & Atari rare games. But it's a huge undertaking and there is not much profit. Most of the people I know prefer the real items as most fakes are cheaply made and obvious. Feel free to message me if you want the last sticker sets. Thanks.

• Like 1