IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball by Intelligentvision coming soon

I'd hope that with the ever popular Ultimate Flashback, and other RetroPie projects, and with the anticipated release of the LTO Flash, there may be an uptick of ROM interest in future.

This crowd will all buy one or more likely both of the upcoming flash carts. ROM releases will be very much appreciated, trust me. :D

People wanting ROMs? yes that's very possible. People paying for ROMs? Maybe not so much...

Why open your newly purchased CIB when you can also purchase the ROM and preserve your CIB purchase?

Because I love to handle the cart and to 'insert it to that line' when I have time. I also love to read the manual and to put the overlays in my special overlays organizer :)

I guess I'm crazy

• Like 7

... My model is now to release ROMs but so few of you care for ROMs....

Is that based on previous sales or comments/feedback. With cartridges you get collectors, speculators, and players, and some buy multiples. Rom only and you might just get players. Also internet forums are not always representative of the community; lots of people read but never post a comment. Right now on Atariage there are 116 members online and 455 guests (some guests are likely members).

Based on my experience over the last 10 years. I do not rely on this forum. I do have a website and have communicated with many gamers and collectors over the years.

The only reason I released games CIB was to relive the feeling when I was a kid. The games I am releasing now are nothing new and will not create that feeling. SP Tennis was a special one-off release and Super Chef BT was a tie-in as I liked to release 2 games at a time. Ms Night Stalker only happened as a tie in to Ms PacMan.

• Like 2

Well we know where I stand on the having a CIB release if at all possible for all games, but having stated my bias I really like the artwork that Gil and your team have put together over the years and I must admit I was really looking forward to seeing what you might create for Mystic Castle in particular.

Obviously I will be buying both of these in whatever form they come out in especially since the original games are two of my favourites. Thanks again for releasing these David, people will really enjoy playing both of these titles.

• Like 2

Based on my experience over the last 10 years. I do not rely on this forum. I do have a website and have communicated with many gamers and collectors over the years.

The only reason I released games CIB was to relive the feeling when I was a kid. The games I am releasing now are nothing new and will not create that feeling. SP Tennis was a special one-off release and Super Chef BT was a tie-in as I liked to release 2 games at a time. Ms Night Stalker only happened as a tie in to Ms PacMan.

So what you're saying is ... you need a second game to release with Super Pro Baseball ;)

• Like 3

As a side note. I have put off releasing this game for 2 years. The wife just walked in and said she was happy to see it about to see the light of day. I had continued struggling to release it but now I know it needs to happen.

Yes David, we're all big fans of your wife, we love how she encourages you to keep putting out fun to play games. :)

• Like 2

As a side note. I have put off releasing this game for 2 years. The wife just walked in and said she was happy to see it about to see the light of day. I had continued struggling to release it but now I know it needs to happen.

I'm certain she loves CIB as well!

• Like 1

I'm certain she loves CIB as well!

She was curious what artwork we would have come up for Mystic Castle but she no longer cares for CIB. I think Ms Night Stalker was great artwork to end with. It is my favorite box.

She thinks the game board approach is best. She does not miss the many nights of assembling boxes. It will be curious to see how much support there will be for the game boards. All i am trying to do is get the game out there for people to play.

• Like 4

She was curious what artwork we would have come up for Mystic Castle but she no longer cares for CIB. I think Ms Night Stalker was great artwork to end with. It is my favorite box.

She thinks the game board approach is best. She does not miss the many nights of assembling boxes. It will be curious to see how much support there will be for the game boards. All i am trying to do is get the game out there for people to play.

Happy wife = happy life = happy Intv community, too

• Like 2

Tell your wife she is wrong.

Now that you've gotten rid of all your spares, do you have one to mount the board in?

Hopefully you've kept a few.

I've got a few non-working carts, and a P-Touch labeler, so I am good to go for a board ;)

Plus I've got a Pi2 for emulation, so I am good to go for a ROM ;)