IGNORED

AViD Prototype

Milli V

This is the hardware prototype for the Adam Virtual Device, AViD. After completing the proof of concept by communicating with an Adam Keyboard via this software adjustable baud rate USB-RS232 adapter and custom circuits that handle the conversion from 2 wire to single wire communication I have created the prototype of AViD and now move on to the next stage, talking to a real Adam. Once this is complete then I will write the software to allow a PC to be used as a virtual disk drive on a stock, unmodified Adam. AViD is shown with a keyboard cable plugged in but will use either a keyboard cable or an Adam Net cable.

post-44577-0-96634800-1465686917_thumb.jpg

post-44577-0-14149800-1465686932_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Any progress on this, Milli? Just remember, I'll help where I can.

Summers gotten busy - daughters wedding this weekend - my 3rd coming soon - 500 mile bicycle ride in a few weeks have to get ready for - setting up store - etc. looks like it will be mid august before I get back on it full time - :) I do have it listening to the Adam though

• Like 3

Priorities...priorities...

1. ADAM avid device

2. Daughters Wedding

3. Everything else

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Summers gotten busy - daughters wedding this weekend - my 3rd coming soon - 500 mile bicycle ride in a few weeks have to get ready for - setting up store - etc. looks like it will be mid august before I get back on it full time - :) I do have it listening to the Adam though

• Like 2

500 mile bicycle ride? I wish I had that endurance.

• Like 1

500 mile bicycle ride? I wish I had that endurance.

Last 2 years we did Massachusetts, Vermont, NY and New Hampshire - from the HUdson valley to Washington Mountain and White face - this year we are going to Gettysburg PA. Bike about 70 miles a day and camp at night

• Like 2

Last 2 years we did Massachusetts, Vermont, NY and New Hampshire - from the HUdson valley to Washington Mountain and White face - this year we are going to Gettysburg PA. Bike about 70 miles a day and camp at night

A couple weekends ago I rode Bike MS in DeKalb, IL. 75 miles the first day, 15 the second. 75 miles did me in big time.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...