IGNORED

In the spirit of community, a new release is announced!

Tarzilla

Technically, northern Minnesotans are almost Canadian.

They're further north than we are, so are people in Maine, North Dakota, Montana, and Washington state, also northern parts of several other states.

Oh and Alaska of course.

Edited by Steve Jones

Eh, you hosers, knock it off! What's with the Canadian invasion?

Do you have to wear a Kashmir sweater if you listen to Stairway to Heaven in Canada? The world needs to know.

since we are all Dazed and Confused up here, the World will need to wait until when the levee breaks to find out..

• Like 1

If the money is needed now I´m willing to do a preorder.

Thanks, we will not be needing pre-orders, most of the gang behind the curtains have been thru a full release before so pieces are falling into place fast; way faster than I expected.

All people need to do is set aside some money like you would for other any pre-announced CIB releases.

• Like 2

Thanks, we will not be needing pre-orders, most of the gang behind the curtains have been thru a full release before so pieces are falling into place fast; way faster than I expected.

All people need to do is set aside some money like you would for other any pre-announced CIB releases.

I got the money from the recent (and ongoing) sales of my duplicates.

Typical Intellivision forum thread...that's it, I'm moving back to Austria and only taking my Sony Walkman with me, I don't have Stairway to Heaven on tape...maybe freewheel can make me one

Austria? Please do not punish yourself by moving back to Austria because of us! :)

On the main note, I would love two copies of this great Idea and charitable game. Thank you, Wolfy62

What about "Yoopers"? Just where is the dividing line? Iowa? ;)

The dividing line is in Hinckley, Minnesota. They have great doughnuts there. Folks in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota think the arctic circle line passes through Hinckley.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hinckley,+MN+55037/@45.8350731,-93.4346762,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x52b2171513255627:0xe25199db1224c1de!8m2!3d46.015!4d-92.9388889

Pretty cool to see multiple platforms seeing charity releases this year. You guys have all kinda stolen my thunder. Mind you, my idea wasn't involving such a pressing need...

People like you really get my goat, nominally I'd like to punch you in the nuts, but i'll let you off if you give me your Intellivision Music Synthesizer. I'm working on Rock Band for the ECS.

Pretty cool to see multiple platforms seeing charity releases this year. You guys have all kinda stolen my thunder. Mind you, my idea wasn't involving such a pressing need...

No thunder to steal. This is all for Oscar, right? ;)

I commend Tarzilla and his crew for this effort and their wonderful disposition towards the community -- and the same goes to any other teams that may or may not be working on a similar charitable production, whose loud rumbling, deep and resounding noise may or may not have been inadvertently misappropriated; and remind everyone that it's all for a good cause and a good friend.

The more the merrier! :)

-dZ.

• Like 3

People like you really get my goat, nominally I'd like to punch you in the nuts, but i'll let you off if you give me your Intellivision Music Synthesizer. I'm working on Rock Band for the ECS.

Hey, I posted about that on intvdave's forum a couple years ago! Why you stealing my idea?!