Photo

Upcoming Jaguar SD Cartridge

1403 replies to this topic

#1401 gsxrboy OFFLINE  

gsxrboy

Space Invader

• 23 posts

Posted Mon Jul 2, 2018 6:25 AM

It's been a while since I've popped in to see how things were progressing, but I saw SainTs light on and dropped by. Magic is still being created and I'm appreciative of all the grand work. Enjoy the sun!

#1402 pirataga OFFLINE  

pirataga

Space Invader

• 18 posts

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:03 PM

Yay, finally I received my Atari Jaguar via mail, I bought it from a guy in London that didn't want to ship it to Brazil (he never told me why). I had it shipped to my friend's house in the USA and finally received it here in Brazil (All this world travelling and I still paid like half of what they're asking for one here in my country)

Sorry for the boring story, just wanted to say that SainT is my personal hero and that I'm very excited for the day where I'll finally be able to play some Jaguar games  :D  :D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh, one more thing because I'm a lonely person, I also bought a Virtual Boy flashcart (sorry for talking about a Nintendo console here, I hope I'm forgiven) and it works like a charm. God bless people who make Flashcarts.

Edit number two: Please ship the flashcard to Brazil once you're over with it, SainT... please don't make me do it travel the whole world too  :(

Edited by pirataga, Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 PM.

#1403 Zerosquare OFFLINE  

Zerosquare

River Patroller

• 2,602 posts

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 PM

I thought there were plenty of jaguars in Brazil already.
brazil-jaguar_2636968a.jpg

#1404 Gummy Bear OFFLINE  

Gummy Bear

Chopper Commander

• 242 posts

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 PM

*Baddum tshhh!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users