IGNORED

TI-branded cartridges - the final stretch to completion...

PeBo

OK, this is it...the final stretch in my attempt at building a complete TI-Branded 99/4a Software Module library.

I have omitted from my wishlist any titles that do not have a known or complete PHM #, or titles that never existed in a released cartridge (Choplifter and WingWar for example).

If anyone is looking for a loving home for any of the following seven remaining titles (w/manual sweetens the pot), let's talk turkey (or cash, your choice).

PHM3000 - Diagnotic
PHM3045 - Electrical Engineering: Circuit Analysis 1
PHM3066 - Buchungjournal
PHM3085 - Computer Math Games III (also looking for I, IV and V, but hey, that's just dreaming in technicolor)
PHM3092 - Multiplication (Milliken) - this one should be an easy find, but for some reason it remains elusive
PHM3185 - Word Radar
PHM3213 - TI-Calc

Not concerned with label/cartridge colour, as my goal is simply acquiring a single copy of each title, not a copy of each cartridge variation (for now anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

You will never find a copy of Computer Math Games V, as it wasn't actually released. I'm still looking for Computer Math Games I and IV myself, so that tells you how hard it will be to find those. Computer Math Games III comes up every once in a while, so you might get lucky there. On Buchungsjournal, that title is actually much easier to find with English version of the label/title: Individual Accounting. I have one of each variant (not for sale). Circuit Analysis I is going to be a real bear of a title to find. I have the GROM, but not a complete cartridge. I've only seen a couple of them sold over the last 30 years--and only one of those had the production label. I may have a spare Multiplication around here somewhere (possibly in my parts box for cartridges to shell for parts). Schmitzi claimed the spare TI-Calc I had, so I don't have an extra there at the moment--but the next one I do find is reserved for you. :) You also might want to add one more to your list:

PHM 3218 Gestion Privée

I have one, and another sold in France last month. They do come up occasionally if you troll the European eBay sites, so that's another one that can be found. Diagnostic also comes up once in a while--but not often, unfortunately. Word Radar is really hard--but it does come up for sale about once a year. . .so it is about the same level of difficulty as Math Games III.