IGNORED

FS - eBay:"Modified 1980's VECTREX Games Console OSCILLOSCOPE

Vectrexer

Not mine. I find these mods interesting even if I might hesitate to mod my own Vectrex in that manner. Note the price has lowered by £29.99 since the previous listing by the same seller. Since the Vectrex functionality is still operational it's now coming into the price range for everyone to acquire.

"Modified 1980's VECTREX Games Console OSCILLOSCOPE"

"This listing is for a Vectrex Games Console that has been modified and now fuctions as an Oscillosope.

The modification can be reversed however I am selling modified so it would better suit someone who is looking for

a Vextrex Oscillosope rather than a functioning games unit.

There are generally a few non modified units on ebay that you would be better picking up if you are looking for a non modified console.

It comes with 3 Games "Armor Attack", Clean Sweep" & "Flipper Pinball" and Mine Storm Overlay (The built in Game) + The Original Controller which you might as well have.

It's in great nick and works a treat!

Please see pictures to see the 3.5mm Mini Jack inputs on the side, labelled X, Y & Z which control the horizontal, vertical and Brightness.

I used this one with my Eurorack Synth, hence the 3.5mm jacks.

Video example of a similar mod'd unit in action:

Cheers!

Mark

About the Vectrex.

The Vectrex is a vector display-based home video game console that was developed by Western Technologies/Smith Engineering.[1] It was licensed and distributed first by General Consumer Electronics (GCE), and then by Milton Bradley Company after its purchase of GCE. It was released in November 1982"