IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - June 26th 2016

Pixelboy

Some good news.

After fighthing for her health at the hospital for more than 50 days, my baby daughter finally came out today and she is now at home :) :lust:

I'm the proud father of Myriam Sofia :grin:

Thanks to everyone for their prayers! :)

post-30245-0-42636300-1467161789_thumb.jpg

post-30245-0-80172300-1467161824_thumb.jpeg

post-30245-0-85041500-1467161850_thumb.png

• Like 35

• When you say "SO MANY other games..." aren't you mostly referring to 30+ year old games from dead companies wherein the IP holders are completely out of touch?

If you look at the number of port done recently to colecovision , i don't see lot of games where the Company is dead or the IP holders are out of touch?

I think you can for lot of them even still find and contact directly the programmer on social networks nowadays.

You should update your website, it doesn't have all the upcoming games.

Indeed. I'm planning to update the web site with the budget games once the box templates for those games are done. I'm working on those templates today, but it's going to take another week before they are finalized. :)

• Like 2

More good news :) my wife went today out of hospital after being admitted for 20 days because she suffered another pleural effusion.

She will continue regularly with chemotherapy but now fortunately only a pair of days at hospital each 3 weeks.

• Like 10

More good news :) my wife went today out of hospital after being admitted for 20 days because she suffered another pleural effusion.

She will continue regularly with chemotherapy but now fortunately only a pair of days at hospital each 3 weeks.

Great to hear Oscar, hopefully there will be more good news to follow. :)

• Like 1

I'm really happy that things are going well. :)

• Like 1

Oscar, I am really happy to hear this!!! Keep us updated, and god bless!!

• Like 1

I'm now getting caught up on things after being on the road for a few weeks. A couple of comments:

- I am blown away by the fundraiser effort and am super impressed by both Luc and the community the amount of support given. That's just amazing!

- I'm very happy to see that Pixelboy is still considering publishing new games. I hope he realizes that the CV community wouldn't be quite the same without him.

- Congrats Oscar! That's amazing you were able to bring your daughter home! How is your wife doing?

- Is 2016/2017 going to be the biggest year ever for CV homebrews? I personally think the volume of activity is just fantastic! Congrats to everyone involved!

• Like 4

Fighting, chemotheraphy is something pretty hard. She has lost 90% of hair, so Yesterday finally she shaved her head.

I know it's difficult as I've been around friends & family in similar situations. Just tell her to keep fighting and we are all sending strong wishes and thoughts! She can do this!

• Like 4

Greetings Oscar,

Congrats on your family. On your wife's shaved head, that is a badge of honor of a winner... a winner who is beating out the disease! Be proud as she is a fighter and there are so many other people who would buckle under pressure... but hey with a loving husband and a new child.. she has a lot to fight for!

God be with you and your family

Wishing you and yours well

• Like 1