IGNORED

Zelda Breath of the Wild "Sheikah Eye" system case, God of War (ps4) 24 hrs

Apple Hardware. 216 pictures right here.

http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/Lunar_Shadow24/library/APPLE

2x Apple IIc Computers. Both dusty, both dirty, one more yellow than the other. Both power on with the green light and red light. Both able to read disks. Both have sound, the sound wheel is glitchy. The keyboards do work, though one keyboard works better than the other. Some keys, different keys work and don't work between the 2x Apple IIc Computers.

I'm calling the 2x Apple LLc Computers as barely working... if not broken or for parts. Somewhere between there. Maybe they just need taken apart cleaned. Both IIcs' read the games Blackjack and Chivalry; Chivalry with sound on both systems.

The Mouse comes with box and padding. Not able to test. Unknown, I assume it does work.

The drive.. I don't think it powers on... I'm not sure... I'm calling it broken or for parts.

The small monitor has its box and styrofoam, but no power plug.

The large monitor has a built in power plug and works. Its in color.

The joystick... I can't seem to get that to work or maybe it needs taken apart and cleaned... I'm calling that broken or for parts.

I do have a box w/ styrofoam for one of the IIc Computers.

I have a stand for the smaller monitor with original box and styrofoam.

I have a 3.5 (see pictures) disk drive original box with all kinds of random books in it, etc. No actual 3.5 disk drive.

I want to sell all of this... but the shipping costs... are going to kill me... How do I walk away from all this stuff with some money in my pocket?

Edit:

AtariLeaf, they're 5 1/4 disks.

Edited by ShadowGames
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

There is a sold copy of Rasterblaster on Ebay from February for $39.99

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Raster-Blaster-Bill-Budge-Budgeware-Pinball-Atari-8-bit800-XL-Computer-Game-1982/401498580743?hash=item5d7b2e2707:g:0QcAAOSwoBlacUaO

Edited by orpheuswaking

• 2 weeks later...