Penguin Adventure, Gradius and Super Game Module 3rd Production Status

opcode colecovision super game module SGM gradius Penguin Adventure

325 replies to this topic

#326 Lucky Man OFFLINE  

Lucky Man

• 802 posts

Posted Fri Feb 2, 2018 11:56 AM

I just wanted to post an update on my problem with Penguin Adventure crashing. The game crashed every time on both of my unmodded systems using the 2nd run SGM, but I tried it with a 3rd run SGM and it worked most of the time, only crashing every once in a while. I should mention that I was consistently having a problem booting a few original games like Congo Bongo and Subroc, but those would always start after resetting the power switch. I sent my console to Yurkie for a no mod refurbishing and now Penguin Adventure and all of the other games start perfectly. He didn't change any components, just his world famous console refurbishing, plus he fixed two controllers that were barely working anymore and now work like new! Anyway, I don't know if it was a seriously dirty cart slot or some chips or solder that were loose or cracked, but Todd worked his magic on the console and now it's playing nice with all of my games.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opcode, colecovision, super game module, SGM, gradius, Penguin Adventure

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users