IGNORED

Anyone Have Ideas How To Store An Overlay Collection?

I keep mine in the boxes with the games. :)

As do I, tucked into the manual for each game. But I've been wanting to collect a spare set for every game for actual use and as backups so this is a great idea for storage so I don't have to open the boxes everytime. Saves wear on the box flaps for sure.

• Like 2

As do I, tucked into the manual for each game. But I've been wanting to collect a spare set for every game for actual use and as backups so this is a great idea for storage so I don't have to open the boxes everytime. Saves wear on the box flaps for sure.

I just leave the top of the flaps open on my shelf, so that reduces wear on them. A spare set is always good for sure...

I just leave the top of the flaps open on my shelf, so that reduces wear on them. A spare set is always good for sure...

Good idea. Mine are all in the plastic box holders but I have extra carts for the more common games I play the most like Deadly Discs and Burgertime so that keeps me from having to go into them a lot. I'd say of the 125 I only play about 15 of them regularly but if I decided to get extra overlays I might as well try to complete an entire set of extras just in case. I think of all the original overlays that were released I am only missing River Raid.

I keep mine stored in plastic boxes that are meant for storing small office items. I've found the perfect size for the Intellivision and Jaguar overlays and I just keep them there. Not was convenient when you want to see them and select them but they are well protected.

That looks awesome! Where did you get them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-BCW-PRO9T-100-BCW-Clear-9-Trading-Card-PRO9-Binder-Sleeves-Pages-Holders-/401106070297?hash=item5d63c8eb19:m:mwp1NnztUycywOmQ4Jfxrsg

EDIT: ah, of course I don't know where Albert did get them. But I wanted to inform you that you can find them on eBay

Edited by intellivotion

Some photos:

..Al

:thumbsup:

I've actually thought about doing something similar with manuals, with sheets that are bisected horizontally across the middle for (most) game manuals and regular sheets for larger ones like my Sears Heavy Sixer system manual.

Somehow it never occurred to me to do this with overlays as well.