IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Video Editing Software

RSS Bot

So I went to Best Buy today and spent an unholy fortune on some new video editing software. I bought Pinnacle 19 Ultimate. It was the only thing from Pinnacle they had. I have it working on my computer. I am happy since it's just like the video editing software I had on my other computer. It wouldn't let me install the disc on the new computer. Even though it died. So if I wanted anything, I had to buy a new copy of it. Which sucks. It's hot outside today. Mom is out there doing yard work. I helped a little bit with cutting since she's too short to trim a big huge overgrowing bush (no snickering, please.) So I fiddled around with the video editing software to get me reoriented with it. I yelled at it a little bit for doing stupid things I didn't want it to do. I couldn't get it back to my video so I had to restart it. Stupid extra "features" do more harm than good. I still don't know whether or not I should upload the first season of My History Teacher Ate Lemons on YouTube or not. I had Mom sit and watch the thing, and she thought it was unique. Which is what I was aiming for, but it isn't funny like my other videos I do. I am just going to let it sit on the DVD I made for it. Next season will be fancier since I have the new video editing software and I can do stuff I couldn't do last time. If you're ever in Salem, go to this place called LifeSource. It's a health food store. But they have some really tasty (and probably unhealthy) breakfast burritos with egg and potatoes and some other stuff. The rest of the stuff is just mostly health supplements and vegetables. Lots of them. And no fruit, which I thought was weird. I got corn at Fred Meyer (a local department store chain) so I need to eat that. I was out of food and now I have a lot of it.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13174-video-editing-software/