IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 9, ROUND 2

post-19213-0-51580600-1469430573_thumb.jpg

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 9, ROUND 2

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-28073100-1469430686_thumb.png

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Go to the options menu. Select "Record Mode" and race on the "AMERICA" track and use the Reflex Z bike. Select any amount of laps you wish, and play as many times as you wish. Submit your best lap time when you feel you've obtained it.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Super Burnout SCORES:
  • mckafka99 - 0'36"39 (+10)
  • masematte - 0'36"99 (+8 )
  • twoquickcapri - 0'37"04 (+6)
  • travistouchdown - 0'37"53 (+4)
  • Spacey Invader - 00'38"32 (+2)
  • Serblander - 0'38"59 (+1)
  • Darrin9999 - 0'39"10 (+1)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte - (18 pts)
  • travistouchdown - (12 pts)
  • mckafka99 - (11 pts)
  • twoquickcapri - (10 pts)
  • Serblander - (7 pts)
  • Spacey Invader - (4 pts)
  • roadrunner - (1 pts)
  • Darrin9999 - (1 pts)

Edited by twoquickcapri

37"42 .... The last corner is so tricky

Ditto this - a perfect lap can be ruined by one small slip on that last corner. It is also the one part of the track that I dont have figured out yet (although I am not %100 on that first hairpin either). My best times are always when I 'get lucky' and make it through that corner without completely recognizing/remembering how I did it.

I havent exactly figured out that first corner though I do know that it is possible to go through it at 145+mph (I believe I have gone through it at 150+ as well) but I dont know the exact timing bike placement of how I do so when I succeed. My approach (and I think the key) is lining up for it from way before the start line and picking up as much speed as possible. It is also possible to ride the right side of the road 'on the edge' (i.e., not on the actual road). What I havent figured out (consistently) is whether or not it is a matter of just timing the start of the turn early enough so one doesnt skid off to the leff and catch edge (causing a slow down) or if one should actually ride straight into the corner and then time the turn just right so that one passes that 'skid off point' and makes it through.