IGNORED

Ultimate SD cart - another possible run

ndary

Deciding if I need one of these or not. Is this cart functionally any different from say an SIDE2 when using the loader?

I would also be interested to find out how this compares to the SIDE2 and MyIDE2 carts. Thanks.

Better for both of you, is to ask on the technical thread. ;)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241888-ultimate-cart-sd-multicart-technical-thread/

Ordering 2 in cases from santosp, but want to make full payment check PM.

Update...

Already all the electronic parts have arrived. Plastic enclosures are given for cutting on routing machine, and the final form of decals on printing shop.

I believe cause till the end of the next week, PCB's also arriving here.

A big thanks to 917k member, who shared with us his work on decal. Also for his extra work as to fit on this enclosure. Steve you are great. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am very sure that the end we will have a very beautiful and complete result. :) :)

attachicon.gifLabel.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I would like to announce a second round of preorders / prepayments, for last 20 pieces from this cartridge. To be clear with the time delivery, cartridges will not be ready before the end of October. This due to lack of availability of Altera FPGA from the suppliers.

As before, the same applies here. ;) Members who need one complete cartridge, must upload a prepayment of 40$ to me, as to have a place on the list.

I hope to see one more time interested members on this last train.

I must admit that the main reason that motivated me to make one more round of these, are the few remain plastic enclosures. Initially was going to keep and make some different cartridges for my own use! But after a second thought, I decide cause is much better to accommodate such a great project.

And remind..... for first and last time complete, due to lack of Atari enclosures.

So please inform any known person to you about this. :-D :-D As you know me, as in the past so and now, my constructions are only available within Atari Age threads.

For any newest I will update soon. Panos

attachicon.gifList.png

I am getting mixed messages from this thread. I can still get in on this current order?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255512-ultimate-sd-cart-another-possible-run/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3586511

I have announce it clearly in second paragraph. Already 10 members have reach this list. Cartridges for this second round, will be available for ship at the end of October, due to non availability of FPGA from electronic suppliers.

• Like 1

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255512-ultimate-sd-cart-another-possible-run/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3586511

I have announce it clearly in second paragraph. Already 10 members have reach this list. Cartridges for this second round, will be available for ship at the end of October, due to non availability of FPGA from electronic suppliers.

Santos,

My supplier says Altera is citing a November 10 ship date. You might want adjust your ship date.

-M

post-16779-0-91381800-1473371216_thumb.png