IGNORED

Intellivision Cuttle Cart 3 CC3 for sale - estimated value

Rev

142088699258. Ebay item number

There is a CC3 on ebay right now. I really wanted/needed it!

What is past sales on these? Anyone recall. I thought around 500-ish.

Does anyone think with the upcoming multicarts for intv the value on CC3 will drop? Or 'once rare always rare'?

It'll be interesting to see what happens to these. The Intellicart! doesn't seem outrageous, though - $100 to $150. I can't recall the original price... Most ROMs - I bet even a healthy majority of the newer ones - will work with it.

The CC3 certainly has strong advantages with the SD card storage, over the Intellicart. But now it's a challenge to find SD cards that it supports. We've already run across a couple situations in the wild where these are failing, either because of the card reader going bad or other undiagnosed problems. I only have one, so I sure hope it never goes bad!

IMO the values of these will stabilize and it'll be mainly collectors looking for them once newer alternatives are available.

• Like 1

I think the last one hit about $300. I paid $250 for mine. I'd pay it again. I had two but, you know trading for League of Light and 4-Tris can deplete your doubles. I have seen them hit $400+ at least once I think.

142088699258. Ebay item number

There is a CC3 on ebay right now. I really wanted/needed it!

What is past sales on these? Anyone recall. I thought around 500-ish.

Does anyone think with the upcoming multicarts for intv the value on CC3 will drop? Or 'once rare always rare'?

After the Hive or LTO Flash! come out I'd expect the price to drop since the only people that would want one would be the psycho completionists and many people will sell their CC3 once the newer and more convenient carts arrive.

PS, I'll sell you the one I have...

After the Hive or LTO Flash! come out I'd expect the price to drop since the only people that would want one would be the psycho completionists and may people will sell their CC3 once the newer and more convenient carts arrive.

PS, I'll sell you the one I have...

Hey!

• 3 weeks later...