IGNORED

Boulder Dash - Loaner Cart; Reviews and Reservations

Andrew Davie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry it's been taking so long for my review. My wife decided that we need to remodel my sons' rooms, and I've been spending all my free time on them.

Is there anything you'll need me to do for the auction besides shipping to the buyer? How much are you expecting to get for it?

Sorry it's been taking so long for my review. My wife decided that we need to remodel my sons' rooms, and I've been spending all my free time on them.

Is there anything you'll need me to do for the auction besides shipping to the buyer? How much are you expecting to get for it?

I'll have a chat to Al about the auction. I expect doing it with AtariAge promotion would get the best price.

I expect it will bring a couple of hundred bucks I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

@InfoMan can you please get in touch with Albert - he'll be handling the auction and possibly making sure that the poster and box are as good as can be for the buyer. I expect you will need to arrange for the item to be sent to him in Texas - or wherever he might be these days.

• 1 month later...