IGNORED

Tutankham. How rare and value?

Steel76

I been looking into getting Tutankham for my CV.

But CIB goes for a lot of money on Ebay, and the condition isn't all that great.

But today, I found one in Sweden, PAL version, in MINT condition.

Even the cart label looks superb.

It's sold for around 110 dollars. A lot of money, but is a MINT CIB worth it? How rare is it to find the game in such condition?

I got the money for it, but don't wanna pay that much, if a mint usually goes for far less ;)

Recent US listings sold:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Tutankham%20colecovision&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Recent international listings sold:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sop=10&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=colecovision%20Tutankham&LH_PrefLoc=3&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

That should give you an idea.

Personally I don't think it's THAT rare as I see the cart come up quite often, but if you're looking for a complete in box totally mint version, that's another story.

• Like 1

The PAL version isn't THAT unusual is it? ;)

Seen it a couple of times, but not in MINT condition like this one, or at least as MINT as I have ever seen it. :)

I'm just messing with you. There are no PAL/NTSC versions, they're the same. It looks like even the PB packaging is the same worldwide.

I'm just messing with you. There are no PAL/NTSC versions, they're the same. It looks like even the PB packaging is the same worldwide.

Ah, of course, I forgot that they used the same version of the games all over the world.

I'm used to Atari 2600, NES, Mega Drive, etc. where we got different versions between NTSC and PAL ;)

The only difference on the packaging is on the back, with info on different languages.

And also some tiny alteration on the front, where the Parker Brothers logo is.