IGNORED

SNUG website moved

arcadeshopper

Reposting from yahoo group:

Hello to all!

Our website has moved to a new domain:

http://snug.blogdrive.eu/snug/home/index.htm for geman language

http://snug.blogdrive.eu/snug/home/index_e.htm for english language

please change your bookmarks, the redirect will only work until the end of the year

Harald
system-99 user-group (snug)

• Like 4

• 4 years later...

Here is a screen grab of what that "new" snug website serves me together with the html code attached as a text file.
I do have cookies enabled.  I do have automatic redirects enabled.  I do not accept third party cookies.
The "title" of the web page I receive is "Button-Captcha".  It is a simple <form> </form> format without script. Is some secret code required to access the site???   Weird and not dreadfully accessible.
s

snug.png

snug.txt

1 hour ago, wierd_w said:

I was able to access after pressing the #1 button, so no-- not some secret code.  It's just an obstruction against web-crawlers and other robots.

When i go there, one of the buttons is randomly a different color. Click that one. Its not always the #1 key.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 9640News said:

I looked over the snug site at system-99 user-group (snug) - SGCPU - Second Generation CPU Card (s-n-u-g.de) and saw this second generation CPU card.  Does anyone have any experience with the card moving the console into the PEBox?  Did it ever get much use?

Beery

@FDOS, has that card, but he's had some issues lately and I have his EVPC card to try and see why it's not working right for him. The SGCPU needs this for video, I believe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 9640News said:

I looked over the snug site at system-99 user-group (snug) - SGCPU - Second Generation CPU Card (s-n-u-g.de) and saw this second generation CPU card.  Does anyone have any experience with the card moving the console into the PEBox?  Did it ever get much use?

Beery

I have an SGCPU system. You definitely need the HSGPL to make it work, along with an EVPC card, as the three cards together make a full TI console replacement. They work well. There are not a lot of them out there though, as Michael only built 55 of them, as that was the number of original consoles he was able to acquire back then--and he did that so he could prove to TI that he was placing licensed GROMs to the side for each one he built to avoid potential issues with them. That was before TI released their IP for non-commercial use, so it was a necessary step at the time.

• Like 5