IGNORED

Ghost'n Zombies is BACK! on your colecovision as Knight'n More!

youki

Hello,

This post just to announce that the Remake of Ghost'n Zombies on Colecovision named Knight'n More is Back!

As i will be out of internet for a little more than one week , I do that post a little in advance.

If you don't want miss it , check the publisher's website : http://www.cotegamers.com/boutique/index.php?id_category=16&controller=category

Pre-order will open the 21 august. You will find all the information and details the 21, following the link above.

knmb2.PNG

#edit : the teaser !

Edited by youki
  • Like 10

its illimited.... or you stop taking preorder at 100 or 150 copies of the games....cause i dont want to miss this game

It will depend on the demand and our capacity of production. The first run will be limited . They will be second run if there is enough demand.

But i don't manage that. All i can say , it is that it won't be volontary limited!

Ah, thanks for the video youki, cause honestly before you posted that I thought the only difference from the original was that this was in French (that is French, right?).

Too bad the SGM wasn't used for this version, I would have liked to have seen a new version take advantage of the extra power...

The same but different :)

Consider Ghost'n Zombie as an Early prototype of that one.

Knight'n More is how Ghost'n Zombie would have been done. GnZ done right.

All graphism ,Sounds and music have been redone.

80% of the code have been reworked

the game play adjusted , behavior of some enemies changed.

Lot of bugs corrected , new ones surely added... :) (but Knm contrary to Gnz had a very serious beta testing phase )

The game is more challenging and longer .

And there are few suprises inside... ;)

And finally the packaging ... that should reserve you some good (i hope) surprises.

Some the same but enougth different.

There are content in Gnz that are not in Knm and inversly.

So it is probably my last post before end of august!. Just check the publisher website in few days to have more information.

• Like 2

The same but different :)

Consider Ghost'n Zombie as an Early prototype of that one.

Knight'n More is how Ghost'n Zombie would have been done. GnZ done right.

All graphism ,Sounds and music have been redone.

80% of the code have been reworked

the game play adjusted , behavior of some enemies changed.

Lot of bugs corrected , new ones surely added... :) (but Knm contrary to Gnz had a very serious beta testing phase )

The game is more challenging and longer .

And there are few suprises inside... ;)

And finally the packaging ... that should reserve you some good (i hope) surprises.

Some the same but enougth different.

There are content in Gnz that are not in Knm and inversly.

So it is probably my last post before end of august!. Just check the publisher website in few days to have more information.

Sounds great - looking forward to picking up a copy :)

I was going to order your game even though it is hard to figure out since it is not in English which is what most of your customers are.

There is no choice for United States in your address filling out place and I don't think there is a Canada either where basically the two places all your customers are. So now I don't even know if I can order it because I have no way to fill in address, I tried to do it makeshift and of course the shipping choices are wrong at least I think because it is not in English.

Did you even research this site that doesn't work for any of your customers?

Although it did not appear that my attempts to send a message were working, apparently at least some of them were. I received back a message very quickly from cotegamers.com. They don't offer shipping to the US because it's very expensive, although there will be a US distributor.

(I'm hoping I didn't accidentally flood their inbox earlier). :ponder:

Although it did not appear that my attempts to send a message were working, apparently at least some of them were. I received back a message very quickly from cotegamers.com. They don't offer shipping to the US because it's very expensive, although there will be a US distributor.

(I'm hoping I didn't accidentally flood their inbox earlier). :ponder:

I guess I am just cranky, should probably go to bed but that would have been nice to know ahead of time in the preamble especially since he said he was then leaving connectivity for a week.

Hello everybody.

First of all, let me introduce myself, I am the director of Côté Gamers.

I see that US, australian et canadian customers are disappointed by the shipping.

Let me explain how it'll work for you ;)

We have a partnership with gooddealgames for USA and canada. So, you'll be able to order Knight'n more soon.

If you really want to be sure to have a copy, you can mail to côté Gamers to ask us to transmit your order. You'll have to pay when gooddealgames'll contact you again.

If you don't ship to North america, it's because it's very expensive to ship there !

Knight'n more'll not be a limited run. We'll send a copy to the 50 first customers but as soon as possible, we'll make a second run and send it to the others.

We have to process like that to avoid to limit the game, but we also need to know how many people are interested.

• Like 1

We have a partnership with gooddealgames for USA and canada. So, you'll be able to order Knight'n more soon.

If you really want to be sure to have a copy, you can mail to côté Gamers to ask us to transmit your order. You'll have to pay when gooddealgames'll contact you again.

Hi tanuki, I sent you a message via your website asking to be added to the Gooddealgames list for Knight'n More.