IGNORED

Ghost'n Zombies is Back / Knight'n More

youki

Why are they so bad? I don't have one (yet) but I do have this game coming as well. Are they harder to get out of the system or something? Or is it just because they aren't uniform with other carts? Just curious to your statement is all. I personally don't see anything wrong with it unless I am missing something obvious. I like adding something odd/different looking to my collection :)

In my case, my CV has had problems recognizing some of these mini-carts while they all worked fine in my Adam.

In my case, my CV has had problems recognizing some of these mini-carts while they all worked fine in my Adam.

Generally it is no an issue with the format of the carts , it is an issue with the connector in the console.

A friend had issues with the last batch of Collectorvision cartridges and with one of Teampixelboy. The issue was not the cartridges, but the connector in the console

Curiously on his console all games worked well except 3 collectorvision games and one Teampixelboy , we thought first it was an issue with the carts , but not ,as it worked very well on others consoles. Once he changed the connector it solved the issue.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks.:)

Indeed the game has been designed to be very challenging. :) Difficult but not impossible. once you master the pattern it become lot of more easy.

- First challenge : Try to complete the game.

- Second challenge once you master it : complete it with the higher score possible!

• 3 weeks later...

Message to french fans:

If you ordered your game from http://www.cotegamers.com and you still haven't received your copy, you must contact them from their website! As they need the delivery address, but have trouble contacting some people. :?

In my case they couldn't reach my email address (@free.fr) and desperately waited for me to contact them -- there are still 3 people with their package ready to go! ;-)

Message to french fans:

If you ordered your game from http://www.cotegamers.com and you still haven't received your copy, you must contact them from their website! As they need the delivery address, but have trouble contacting some people. :?

In my case they couldn't reach my email address (@free.fr) and desperately waited for me to contact them -- there are still 3 people with their package ready to go! ;-)

Have you cross referenced their names with the users on the ColecoVision Lunatics Facebook group to see if they might be members there and either send a message to them via FB Messenger or try to post to the group saying you can't get in touch with them? Just another idea...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColecovisionLunatics/

I received my copy from GDG about a month ago and wanted to mention that I was quite impressed by the overall quality of the release. The game is SO tough for me though! lol. Kudos to everyone involved :thumbsup:

thanks , we really appreciate!

Yes, it is tough "by design" :) . But a little trick , for Bosses screen there is alway a position where you can be safe. :)

• Like 1

Hello Neo fan, thanks for your support.

It's right, we still have people impossible to reach.

You should give the first name of the people concerned, ie André M.

Probably they have no idea their order is ready (like me)

Edited by neo*fan

Have you cross referenced their names with the users on the ColecoVision Lunatics Facebook group to see if they might be members there and either send a message to them via FB Messenger or try to post to the group saying you can't get in touch with them? Just another idea...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColecovisionLunatics/

Actually it seems like it's Tanuki who's the PR of the company ;)

I'm only a buyer and colecovision fan :)

wholy S$%^ is this ever hard. I can get to the first boss but then I die die die.

Now I know how some people felt about mr turtle when they first tried it. It's fun and really made. Congratulations

Check some video of Ghost n zombie on youtube. You will see how to beat the first boss. I did not change the pattern of that one... (only that one! :))

• 3 months later...