IGNORED

Commodore Gear List FOR SALE

3drctim

Commodore Gear List—16 May 2015

All gear from a complete operating system owned by a silent key ham and was working. Equipment sold As Is.

Commodore 64 Keyboard Computer

Commodore 128 Keyboard Computer with small joy stick attached to keyboard

Color Monitor EV 2114—14“ diagonal

Color Monitor (for 128) RGB Monitor 80—14” diagonal Magnavox

Another Monitor TBD—coming

Pair of Commodore 1541 Disc Drives

Keytek Command Center Enclosure with 2 Commodore 1571 Disc Drives, power outlets, more

All Electronics EDCH-246 Switch Box for All Disc Drives

Concord Electronics Power Supply AC-7

Commodore (big) Power Supply white 310416-01

Pair of Poodle Game Controllers for system

Pair of Archer Joy Sticks for system

OR&G Graphic Printer Board and Cable for Commodore 64 and VIC 20

VIC 1011A RS 232C Terminal Type “Connector” and Cables

Commodore C2N Cassette Recorder for computer interface with cable, other accessories (speakers and more)

Lots and lots of cables

At least 5 Boxes of Manuals, Schematics, Documentation on Commodore 64 and 128, reference: User Guides, Handbooks, Notebooks, Programmer Reference Guides and more

Boxes and Boxes of software, reference: Run, Re-Run, AHOY, LoadStar for 64 and 128, and much more

Contact Tim howwhatandwhyatgmail eight six zero 604 one eight eight eight

Going by the phone number, I am guessing USA: (Google search)

Connecticut
Area code 860 is a telephone area code, overlaid by area code 959, that covers most of Connecticut, except its southwest, which uses area codes 203 and 475. Area code 959 was originally announced in August 1999, to overlay area code 860 when the 860 code nears exhaustion, starting in August 2014.

But from a new user, I would ask for pictures first.

GHOST 1313--Bobby, thanks for the PM. Check your mail. I have replied. If not there please call.

7800FAN--Great bit of detective work for you. It might even be relevant if you were interested in the gear. I have had this phone number for a long time and moved from CT some years ago. If you are interested, why don't you just man-up and call me directly? Why do you think I left the number in the first place.

DAFIVEHOLE--Correct, the gear is located in South Jersey.

7800FAN--Great bit of detective work for you. It might even be relevant if you were interested in the gear. I have had this phone number for a long time and moved from CT some years ago. If you are interested, why don't you just man-up and call me directly? Why do you think I left the number in the first place.

I would but it's a bit of a long drive from Michigan. It's around 700 miles through Canada at about 11 hours drive. So I pass.

• 4 weeks later...