1 reply to this topic

#1 Savetz OFFLINE  

Savetz

Dragonstomper

• 759 posts

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 PM

MicroFiler source code:

https://archive.org/...ilerAtariSource

Commented source with hand-written notes. Printout only, I haven't found it in digital form.

Also, the C64 version is here: https://archive.org/...e64SourceImages

Kevin

#2 Savetz OFFLINE  

Savetz

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 759 posts

Posted Sat Nov 5, 2016 4:25 PM

Along with all the MPP Atari disks and printouts that I posted earlier, I received some Commodre 64 disks — which I was finally able to read when I figured out my Kyroflux.

The disk images are attached here: Attached File  MPP C64 disks.zip   2.62MB   17 downloads

I believe these include the C64 version of the MicroFiler source code, and possibly the Atari version of MicroFiler source which may have been cross-compiled from the C64. (Printouts of both versions are here MPP Microfiler - Commodore 64 - Source Code  and here  MPP Microfiler - Atari - Source Code.) There's also things called called Butler and MiscSourceFiles, also cross-compiled to the Atari from C64. (I can tell because a transfer-files-over-the joystick program is included.) Another intriguing thing is "New Hard Disk ROMS for XL/XE" (HDROMS), again on a C64 disk.

butlerWorkDisk.d64

HDROMS.d64
microfilerPALAssembleDisk.d64
microfilerPALBackupDisk.d64
microfilerPALWorkDisk.d64
MiscSourceFiles.d64

Finally, I've attached a Kyroflux raw dump of a disk called TPUG-VIC, which doesn't seem to be a valid Commodore or Atari or PC disk. Maybe someone can figure it out. Attached File  TPUG-VIC kyroflux raw dump.zip   35.77MB   15 downloads

Poke around and let us know what you find.

disks.JPG

-Kevin

P.S. I should clarify that this is all stuff from MPP and/or Supra.

Edited by Savetz, Sat Nov 5, 2016 4:29 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users