IGNORED

Wants or Needs - Portland Retro Game Expo Booth

BBWW

It would be selfish of me to ask you to open it and take a lot of pictures and silent video of it from every angle and share it, because an opened item would bring you less money from rapid collectors.

So...

Could you open it and take lots of video and photos of it from every angle and share it?

:)

I have a Compro Intellivision Videoplexer still sealed shrink wrapped. I see one for sell on ebay from Italy for 3,000 EUR. I think it's been there a while, I don't think it will sell for that much. I think I'm going to list mine on eBay. Just wondering if I need to open it up to take pictures, or is it best to keep it sealed. Is there other places I should look to sell this?

That is quite nice.

Don't fear about payments from fellow AA members.... Paypal from an ebay winner or Paypal from an AA member is the same thing.

Yes, but how do you auction it on AA to make sure anyone gets the full value of the sale?

I agree we are all good for the final sale amount, yet when viewed and auctioned to more potential buyers, E-bay may be the best way to go. Just Sayin' :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...