IGNORED

Another Modded Gameboy DMG-01 for sale

Osgeld

This one is a bit of a rush job and I goofed

When one uses the Handheld Legend back light kit you have to keep in mind that LED panel is seriously fragile, I got a spec of dust under the screen, used canned air, this produced bubbles in the top sheet, and a little what looks like a water stain (cause some of the canned air juice spritzed out)

I got the bubbles gone, but if you have the console off and look at it on a angle you can see what looks like a water stain and some smudges ... its one of those things the more I go and mess with it the worse its going to get (learned that lesson the hard way a while back) , and you cant see any of it with the thing on. At this point its like spend more money on it for a new backlight and postage or just get my money back out of it

Gameboy DMG-01, clean case hardly any yellowing (has battery door and link cable cover)

Yellow backlight and bivert mod

Glass Screen Cover

F1 Racing Game

Pack of new AA batteries

60$ (open to offers) shipped to the lower 48, paypal please

Thanks For looking

post-35237-0-58686700-1477701357_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-01465300-1477701358_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-59740200-1477701358_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-16888700-1477701359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osgeld

• 1 month later...

...I got a spec of dust under the screen, used canned air, this produced bubbles in the top sheet, and a little what looks like a water stain (cause some of the canned air juice spritzed out)

I use nitrile gloves when working on that stuff, and I used Scotch tape to clean any dust/prints/etc. off of the screen elements.

However I couldn't get my DMG back together afterwards =/ I think the backlight I got was from Kitsch-Bent, some were saying that that one is too thick.

Are the pics of the currently listed GameBoy? Are you willing to ship to HI?

yes, and yea I could do it flat rate

I use nitrile gloves when working on that stuff, and I used Scotch tape to clean any dust/prints/etc. off of the screen elements.

i usually do but like I said i was in a rush and the spec was near the inside ribbon cable so it was very hard to reach