cartridge pixels past gerber pcb

3 replies to this topic

#1 electrotrains OFFLINE  

electrotrains

Moonsweeper

• 305 posts

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2016 2:07 PM

Hi All,

Last year (before I started developing the Ultimate Cart) I decided to have a go at assembling some homemade cartridges using the Pixels Past circuit boards:

http://www.grandidea...om/pixels-past/

It took me a while to get the Gerber files provided in a suitable state to upload to OSH Park - there was a missing board outline file, and the drills file needed editing.

In case anybody else ever fancies trying to get some of these boards produced from OSH Park, I've attached the known working zip file of the Gerbers that I used when I got my boards made.

Robin

Attached Files

#2 redman OFFLINE  

redman

Chopper Commander

• 116 posts

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:24 PM

Robin,

How's everything going in Scotland?  I might move there if Donald Trump gets elected.  Thanks for the Gerber files, I ordered 3 boards from OSH Park.  I love cartridge projects.

Redman

#3 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 35,375 posts

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 PM

While I share your feelings about Trunp (although Scotland would not be my first choice), please refrain from further politics comments. Thanks.

..Al

#4 electrotrains OFFLINE  

electrotrains

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 305 posts

Posted Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:27 AM

Thanks for the Gerber files, I ordered 3 boards from OSH Park.  I love cartridge projects.

Good to hear this was of interest. I love cartridge projects too!

I was revisiting this project since I'm writing a DIY Hardware article on cartridges for issue #4 of Excel magazine.

Robin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cartridge, pixels past, gerber, pcb

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users