IGNORED

Wanted: Homebrew demos for PRGE!

Albert

I'm looking for new homebrew games to demo at this year's Portland Retro Gaming Expo!

If you have a game you're currently developing for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Atari 8-bit Computers, Jaguar, Intellivision or ColecoVision, it'll be far enough along to be playable at the show, you'd like to display it in a public venue, and we haven't yet spoken about it, please send me a PM and we can talk. I try not to have more than one or two games per system at the show, and each game gets its own 8" x 10" display placard to describe the game a bit so people (who take the time to read the placards) can better understand the gameplay. :)

Thanks!

..Al

I do recall Al have as many Intellivision consoles stashed in his vault like cmart does. I'm not sure how many Colecovision system he has. I still do have some games that you can demo for Colecovision and maybe Intellivision when I get close to finish with this one.

The Colecovision was really non existent last year other than Collectorvision's table

I do recall Al have as many Intellivision consoles stashed in his vault like cmart does. I'm not sure how many Colecovision system he has. I still do have some games that you can demo for Colecovision and maybe Intellivision when I get close to finish with this one.

I do indeed have many Intellivision consoles. I even have three that are modified with composite output, so those are ideal for use at shows like this. I also have similarly modified ColecoVisions. I know there will be at least one ColecoVision running at the booth. :)

..Al

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for new homebrew games to demo at this year's Portland Retro Gaming Expo!

If you have a game you're currently developing for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Atari 8-bit Computers, Jaguar, Intellivision or ColecoVision, it'll be far enough along to be playable at the show, you'd like to display it in a public venue, and we haven't yet spoken about it, please send me a PM and we can talk. I try not to have more than one or two games per system at the show, and each game gets its own 8" x 10" display placard to describe the game a bit so people (who take the time to read the placards) can better understand the gameplay. :)

Thanks!

..Al

possibly Spies in the Night could be demo'd since you're already making my cart, Al. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I do indeed have many Intellivision consoles. I even have three that are modified with composite output, so those are ideal for use at shows like this. I also have similarly modified ColecoVisions. I know there will be at least one ColecoVision running at the booth. :)

..Al

That is great Al, I will be bringing a demo to test there just for fun! :)

• 2 weeks later...