IGNORED

Sold to grig Sega cd model 2

HUNKAPRITZA

Ehh... I was interested but the lack of communication (and strange comments....especially in your Atari 7800 sale thread) made me back out honestly. Now increasing the price from $65 to $80 on the SegaCD and stating "new price" made me think I made the right choice. Not saying you are not a legit seller, but certain things kind of bring up red flags....and asking MORE than you originally listed it for just because someone made a comment is BS in my opinion. I don't think there is "not much interest" as you say, but the way you are going about things is questionable and most likely why you have not had a bite on this already. The short curt comments/answers and lack of communication put you on my own personal "stay away from" list.

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

I don't understand why eightbit is so bitter he asked about my Sega cd then asked if I would hold and I agreed then he tells me the next day his wife said no.... So why not bring all this up before you ask for someone to hold an item or ask for a phone number to talk about it if you don't like short answers? Wondering who is really shady here...anyone who wants to contact me via phone needs only ask and if my messages are short and it bothers you tell me I can text you a paragraph or two! J.T.

Well, you've proven my point...I'll give you that much. Cool that you "liked" my post too. Fact of the matter is that my wife took a look at your short and strange answers and smelled something funny. I agreed with her. To not hurt your feelings I told you only that she didn't want me to buy it. I am not bitter in the least, but I do think it is not in good character to raise your asking price just because and think its funny. Nobody will buy things from you with that attitude.

Edited by eightbit

I have spoken with HUNKAPRITZA over the phone and bought some items from him before with no issues. I'm pretty sure I sent the payment as a gift and he still came through on his end.

Welp that is good to know. It's hard to tell nowadays who is legit. I guess I have just come across too many scammers. I know you and we have had a few dealings in the past (good to see you again BTW! Still doing Genesis repros?) so I take your word for it. I apologize for thinking otherwise. Carry on.

I don't understand why eightbit is so bitter he asked about my Sega cd then asked if I would hold and I agreed then he tells me the next day his wife said no.... So why not bring all this up before you ask for someone to hold an item or ask for a phone number to talk about it if you don't like short answers? Wondering who is really shady here...anyone who wants to contact me via phone needs only ask and if my messages are short and it bothers you tell me I can text you a paragraph or two! J.T.

eightbit is a straight shooter.

• Like 2