IGNORED

Sold to grig Sega cd model 2

HUNKAPRITZA

I think if I can say that for my part in the whole deal I regret the out come and I dont want to be thought any less of but did feel the need to defend myself. It was the worst $15 I have ever tried to make and if anyone really wants the sega cd I will sell it at the original $65 shipped to amend any wrong doing on my part.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Sega CD ions ago when you could still buy them in the store. I had the ultimate set up - model 2, CD, 32X and master system converter. I haven't played one in years though. I forgot about the "music" that plays when there is no CD in the drive. Too funny. I am getting ready to burn some games and play AD&D, Ground Zero Texas and Cobra Command. I've been playing Spider-Man which is very fun. I really enjoy the Sega CD, I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

I posted my popful mail for sale last Month but before I did I made an image of the cd and burned it and it looks like a pretty sweet game. Now that I no longer need $2700 extra for school taxes I think I will pull that listing and my Tron Bonne down.

You should try Popful Mail, though it looks like a really good game..... I want to play it. It's amazing how many good games I have buried that I have never played lol. I need to hoard less and play more.

• Like 2

I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really loved Road Avenger when I was a kid. It is a game in the vein of "Dragon's Lair" in regard to the controls about a guy avenging the death of his girlfriend. I love the music and I was able to play the game (and win) in one shot back in the day. My pothead friends used to come by and watch just to see the show. They did that for Sewer Shark as well from what i recall. And just about any other third person perspective or animated game for that matter.... those leeches.